1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Cannula, Sep 2, 2008.

1. balckjok3r

balckjok3r (Banned or Deleted)

Nar just have 10APS and 60k LOH and stand right in his fart clouds and smell them for breakfast. :tongue:

2. jackalqd

jackalqd Member

For that boss we need a human sized can of Glen 20........ nah he would still stink

3. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

GR92 2P down! Ranked 69 lol :lol: Wish we could lock it in now hahahah :D

4. leck

leck Member

well done you two!

ox and I are seeing how wd/monk goes. Think we cleared 85 tonight which is pretty solid. We've got a few more in us easily. Not sure if we'll hit 90s though

edit 86! thought it was only 85.. wd whitox.

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  5. whitox

whitox Member

Grats on that :) Gote and I managed an 86 to be 760 odd on the leaderboard. Probably the only WD/Monk combo on there lol

6. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Good job guys! :thumbup:

Yeh don't see too many WD/Monk combo. All the top end ones are wiz + something. Wiz DPS is just OP currently. We had about a minute left on the timer on our run. But did take about 3-4 run before we got a decent rift. Also did it without voice chat which was a bit harder. Probably tackle 93 in the next couple of days.

7. gtarmanrob

gtarmanrob Member

Might jump on sunday night, maybe scrub a pl off someone. Not bothering with this season but might try get that stash tab.

Only gonna make a wizard

8. r3s

r3s Member

Starting to make a bit of progress , GR92 done on Twister Wiz, really makes a huge difference having all the supports geared and skilled correctly to make moving and setting up a lot easier.
    Infernal Maiden still almost procced me , got a bit sketchy :S

9. FromPaul

FromPaul Member

So shared 4 full clears of ubers last night and out of 11 hellfire amulets, got nothing...

Will probably do the same again tonight, see how it goes.

haven't done the set dungeons yet so will give it a go as well, have the three DH sets now but haven't got all the extra kit for each one like good weapons and so on.

10. pduthie_au

pduthie_au Member

I got really lucky with my DH Hellfire Amulet..5th or 6th craft I reckon, got Ancient with Blood Vengeance. Means I could switch that out of my skills for Awareness, and it can be Augmented as well.

11. yangby

yangby Member

I'll be on Sunday night. Hola out when you're ready for the pl

12. balckjok3r

Got a perfect hellfire fire amulet. Ancient 20% fire damage, 10 crit and relentless passive, which is OK. Hopefully I will find an ancient blade of tribes for the Volcano WW TX speed farm build, looks really fun. Have most of the gear now. :thumbup:

Still need an ancient hack and better LON rings and an ancient chnalinks or POC, only found the one ancient POC so far and it rolled 4s so I souled it straight away. Been the hardest item to get this season, I have perfectly rolled ones of both on non season so it might be another 20,000 shards on belts before I find another one.

Going away tomorrow so I wont be on all weekend :(. Will be keen next week for some high GR for levelling my gems up to 80 odd so I can do the GR75 solo for the 2 conquests.

13. yangby

yangby Member

Frats on the HF ammy!

I crafted 13 last night, all soul'd ...

14. psychobunny

psychobunny Member

Got the Teddy bear pet last night :D wife got the freaky unicorn

15. r3s

r3s Member

GR98 4p Seasonal hardcore done, edging closer to the GR100 goal.

16. Winterheart

Winterheart Member

damn, grats on the 98 r3, top work, doubly so being HC!

Unfortunately, I'm unlikely to be on much at all for the next 3 weeks minimum due to issues surrounding work :( looks like I may be working anywhere up to the next 21 straight

Of the set dungeons, the UE set dungeon is the easiest to complete - just make sure you offload the follower and the wolf as you don't need the extra damage (and they kill spiders you need alive to complete the goals!). I found it easiest with illusory boots in cube as that makes getting through the packs of spiderlings much easier.

17. yangby

yangby Member

Have an awesome holiday Whitox!

Have a safe flight!

Can't wait to hear about your adventures in the coming weeks

18. balckjok3r

Sorry to Optik joined your game last night then some idiot tripped out my power, got it back on and the whole town net was down, very strange. Even the mobile phones were broken. I assume everyone was on wireless and clogged it up. :thumbdn:

With Ox gone on holidays, I will need to find some new DPS to GR with next week. Have fun mate. :thumbup:

19. yangby

yangby Member

Not sure if you guys are with Telstra, but there was an outage around 1:30am (Sydney time) this morning

http://www.smh.com.au/business/tels...ervices-across-australia-20160519-gozi8t.html

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  20. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Grats! We did 93 2P tonight as well. Was hoping for within top 50 but got 59. We could've gone better but had a crappy start. Skipped the entire first level cos there were no density.