1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Cannula, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Dangerous1

Dangerous1 Member

Wow thanks for the help. Very much appreciated.

I know you are a long time player and have good knowledge, but that is super impressive.

You've always been helpful when I've seen you on and your help here is much appreciated, I'll see about getting those items and changing a few skills!

2. OP
    OP
    Cannula

Cannula Member

Not a problem mate. Hit me up when you see me online and I'll do some rifts and grifts with my WD if you want?

Thanks for the runs last night guys. Trying to stack twisters on inverted corners etc is far from easy, thanks for the pointers Taluvan. I was missing a key part of the build but did an act two set of bounties with one cache and got my Illusory Boots. So thanks to Blackjoker and Jack for helping with the bounties too. I now have my first pair and they are so close to perfect ancients I won't bother trying to get another. They even rolled 15% twister damage.
    Thanks to Poparob for powerleveling another Wiz I made last night too. I thought I'd make a FB archon wizard since I've got everything needed to drop so far.
    Keen for some runs on the weekend but I need to find a processor for Atmo on the retro side of the forums so I can send off an old CPU adapter. Once I find the needle in the haystack I should have more time to spend over the weekend.

3. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Np mate. The best map I've found is the spider cavern for stacking them. You can stack them on just about every corner or wall. On maps that are mainly straight walls where you don't have much options or straight corridors, don't fire them into nothing. Fire them against the wall or corners. So they'll combine and form Voltron Super Twister!!!! :D

4. Seagull

Seagull Member

I had a fun time last night running grifts with some randoms on public
    started with a 70 and ran up to a 80 i think it was 2 monks a wiz and a WD doing dmg no suport at all was hard at times lol wiz doing a lot of the dps heheh

5. gtarmanrob

gtarmanrob Member

i got the falcon wings on ps4, took me a few hours to find the chest. those other wings from Whimsydale, fuck that. have to be so lucky.

the only other thing i farmed was the zombie pet from Ravi Lilywhite in Weeping Hollows, and the transmog for 2 swords from Developer Hell in Cemetery of the Forsaken.

6. Fatmantan

Fatmantan Member

What's the current meta fellas?

Been playing Star Wars and HOTS for the past few months.

Looks like there are new pets and wings that drop? Will have to read up now.

7. OP
    OP
    Cannula

Cannula Member

Wiz with three supports like last season.
    Tal's Twister wiz followed by FB archon for dps. I have a Tal's and am gearing an FB, jccap has an FB too.
    Zdps monk which both Gote and Taluvan have.
    Zdps barb which only Blackjoker has.
    I have a zdps non-pet WD and Jack is gearing one up.
    Not sure what everyone else has for four player group gritting.

8. balckjok3r

balckjok3r (Banned or Deleted)

I'll be keen for a few GR's this weekend. Now you have those perfectly rolled ancient boots Can we will be set. Can't believe you got them off one bounty cache :lol:

9. OP
    OP
    Cannula

Cannula Member

Yeah got really lucky, actually all three of us got a pair which was good. I can use them on my zdps WD too.

10. SamBoio

SamBoio Member

My current Barb build is really causing me to struggle. I went from Raekor6/IK4 to IK6/wastes4 build and it's just not working. The gear I have isn't too bad either. It just takes too long to kill things (even with the double rend) and I seem really squishy.
    Setup: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VitaminSamBo-1989/hero/1123631
    Is it worth me going zDPS to join you guys? I'll need to gather up the gear, but I think I have at least half already

11. gtarmanrob

gtarmanrob Member

anyone having connection dramas? my game keeps shitting itself

12. OP
    OP
    Cannula

Cannula Member

Not sure if it would be better to make another barb so you can solo too. Another zdps for groups would be great though.

13. jackalqd

jackalqd Member

Finally got my gear so will be working on the zDPS WD

14. jackalqd

jackalqd Member

Also had fun the last few nights GR'ing with everyone, really pushed boundaries been up to 82.

Also got Dragon to para 104, with 1 rift and 1 grift. Leveling Gems now for the zDPS build so going to running a stupid amount of 55's

15. Winterheart

Winterheart Member

Hoping to be able to get some runs in later this week with the clan - still getting nailed at work unfortunately, but currently got some downtime rostered from Thursday, though I'll probably sleep most of Thursday and surface sometime on Friday or Saturday :)

16. SamBoio

SamBoio Member

Done. My zDPS barb is ready. Not the best gear yet, but was able to do GR60 without dying.

17. yangby

yangby Member

Welcome back FMT!

Good to have you back!

18. Fatmantan

Fatmantan Member

Thanks mate!

Cheers to you, Jack and Sammy for the runs last night :thumbup:

19. SamBoio

SamBoio Member

No worries! I got my alt leveled up too! :thumbup:

20. jackalqd

jackalqd Member

No probs guys, always good to get out that initial grind and get some gold and gear to start off with.