Official Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Cannula, Sep 2, 2008.

1. raincloudx

raincloudx Member

My guess is that they are going to make all sets roughly equal to the current condemn build?

2. PureFire

PureFire Member

You could argue that this will balance other sets to be more competitive with Condemn Sader and Necro but we have had the exact same game for, what is it now 4 seasons in a row, with Blizz stating they were happy with class and set balance and now they are back on the power creep changes which means to me that they have no budgeted additions or expansion so they just buff dps numbers to keep player interest.

With current dps numbers any class can melt T13 so increasing on this by a multiplier of 4 in some cases, really isnt going to make the game fun.

On top of that the game will drop a guaranteed primal when you complete GR70, so that says it all.

3. BAK

BAK Member

Hope you all enjoy Blackthorne's set.

4. 2SHY

2SHY Member

5. XanaTos

XanaTos Member

6. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

So I started playing this again. Just doing the campaign mode again right now. Currently level 33 (using paragons).

Couple of things, I'm using a Monk on Torment, it started off as a HUGE face roll, until just before the Skeleton King, and it took over 7 minutes to finish him... I didn't have a problem with surviving... I could pretty much stand still doing nothing and I wouldn't die, but damage wise it was shit. I don't have great gear yet, cause still low level, but even with all paragon points in offensive abilities, it was really slow and shit... I don't remember it being like that?

7. OP
    OP
    Cannula

Cannula Member

Hi MadE, have a look at the "Gameplay" section of the new character guide, it should point you in the right direction.
    I did have a look at your character and it doesn't even do 1500 sheet dps at level 36. I would of rolled a couple new fist weapons or even better a two-handed weapon so you don't use so much resource. At level 35 fist weapons do about 80 dps (33% more damage), try to get one with a socket or reroll a primary stat for a socket and add the highest ruby possible to up it's base damage greatly.
    You should also be looking at damage adding rings and amulets until CHC and CHD gear becomes available.
    Your highest level requirement for your armour is 23 but you are level 36, so see Haedrig for better armour and try to get sockets and dex on them where possible.
    Hope this helps.

8. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Hmmm. Gameplay section? Character guide? Is that something here?

I figured it was gear wise. It's not giving me options for new weapons though? Doesn't say anything is craftable?

I can't even remember how to get sockets and stuff on armour/weapons. I haven't played for quite a while. haha

Will need to do some more reading. Is there still a clan chat?

9. OP
    OP
    Cannula

Cannula Member

Here is the link, it's in the second post.

10. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Ahhh, see I'm trying to level via the campaign. Makes it a little tricky. Will give it another read though and see what I can do. :)

11. OP
    OP
    Cannula

Cannula Member

I can't remember the last time I did Campaign mode, so you might have to help Haedrig out before slowly being able to up items from him.
    If so go for damage rings and amulets as a place to start.

12. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Yeah. He's slowly letting me get things. The vendor items are pretty trash unfortunately :(

PS, will be trying to stream some Diablo over the next couple of days :D

Maybe later tonight depending on when a mate gets on.

13. OP
    OP
    Cannula

Cannula Member

K I might harass you, I mean give some help. :lol:

Madengineer likes this.
  14. raincloudx

raincloudx Member

What torment are you on? Last time I leveled to 70 on hard or master mode. I think torment takes too long...

15. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

I was doing T1 (which was probably too high for what I was trying to do)

16. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

I am a mega noob at diablo and rpgs. Just following quests with a seasonal char (whatever that means, probly lose when season ends?)

I attack stuff and it dies easily enough so I'll keep on keeping on. Am lvl 22 or something.

All I been doing is selling stuff I don't use to trader and levelling up black smith and that other one but not doing much else with them.

17. XanaTos

XanaTos Member

Chain rift's to level and gear at the same time. Craft gear as needed and get to 70 ASAP. Grouping gets more XP

This late in the season you should be about to get someone to PL you to 70 in 5 minutes.

When doing rifts you want to 2-3 shot on normal minions since you get nice XP when you finish it, speed is key.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  18. Azzan

Azzan Member

lol

[​IMG]

19. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Pretty much have no idea what you said haha. I know about power levelling.

So I am going to lose my campaign progress soon? When does season end?

20. XanaTos

XanaTos Member

Ends 7th of Jan

Season 16 begins Friday, January 18 at 5:00 p.m. PST in North America, 5:00 p.m. CEST in Europe, and 5:00 p.m. KST in Asia. For time zone conversion, see this site.

Go adventure mode