Official Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Cannula, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Nastyboy

Nastyboy Member

Nah, I looked at a few Tragoul corpse lance builds on icy veins and diablofans, I had the gear, it's just nowhere near as powerful as the Rathma skeletal mage build.

2. Azzan

Azzan Member

Got most from doing speed GR80s(~2min per run).

3. Commie_Mike

Commie_Mike Member

Figured as much, I got two so far, both useless :p.

4. gtarmanrob

gtarmanrob Member

Being a demon hunter main, this season is epic. Loving messing with new build ideas. Haven't played as much as I should, just cruising through on Switch version

5. Azzan

Azzan Member

Yer DH's are really OP this season, pretty much everyone know have impale DH. :)
    Personally I still prefer monk tho, so I only play WoL monk and zMonk. Just did gr118 solo in 13:40 so I'm back to R5. :)

6. Azzan

Azzan Member

Man I'm not gonna lie, I love playing Diablo 3.. but I really hate the fact that Blizzard cun7s are soo corrupted and ultra shifty.
    All they care about is $$$ and if you know Blizzard they'll blatantly do shifty things over and over just to make profit. i.e.
    - making legendary items with non-working attack speed at the start of D3 and AH/RMAH so people had to spend more money and buy items again. (and never fixed these broken legendary items)
    - no thousand separator comma on AH and telling people it can't be done, then finally put the comma on AH week before they closed it. (so people made mistakes all the time)
    - allowing and encouraging people to bot so they can sell more D3 accounts after each ban wave, rather than preventing people from bot(which they can EASILY do).
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20770977559?page=1

Also friend got suspended after posting this message.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20771147451

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  7. gtarmanrob

gtarmanrob Member

Well I mean, to be fair, you attack the devs in their homepage forum, you're asking for trouble. I am banned from Bungie and Warframe forums for that very reason. Bungie one was probably lifted long ago. The Warframe one requires you to acknowledge that you were wrong and out of line in order to regain chat privileges by clicking an 'Accept' function. So yeah, still banned there

On this topic, so as a DH main with a fairly solid UE multishot setup atm, are the 2 conquests for TX in 2 mins and 350 enemies during a cursed chest solo-able? Being on Switch means I don't think anyone here can help. I know about the cursed event In A5 being the prime spot, just hoping can do it solo

8. OP
    OP
    Cannula

Cannula Member

Both are quite easy with a well setup UE DH build that doesn't run out of hatred.

9. gtarmanrob

gtarmanrob Member

cool. my attempts at the TX in 2 mins were thwarted by shit mob density and i kept burning all my discipline vaulting. even tried a Danetta build but couldnt make it work. due to the current season buff, im running Cindercoat on my DH with CoE cubed so i have plenty of resource and DPS. just didnt wanna keep wasting my time if it wasnt possible solo

10. PureFire

PureFire Member

Only make an attempt If you get either the Weeping Hollow map or Southern Highlands map as they both have high density elites. Any other and you will need to run through more than a single level and run out of time.
    If you are finding it difficult I would recommend not looting anything and concentrate on maintaining resources and smashing through the mobs.
    Kill the RG, port back to town immediately and close the rift. Then during the countdown timer, port back and loot whatever you can in the remaining time.

11. Azzan

Azzan Member

LOL :D

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  12. PureFire

PureFire Member

13. r3s

r3s Member

I fired it up yesterday and got top50 hardcore NS in a quick rift as WD on Perdition Instaproccer using old HT Pets build, whats best build for WD now?

14. OP
    OP
    Cannula

Cannula Member

Currently Jade but HT Gargs is the best pet build and close behind.

I just tried the PTR quickly and I love the five extra tabs.
    I did some T16 rifts with a LoN Spirit Barrage/Garg build of mine and it wasn't much harder than T13. That was before equipping a SOJ and COE. I also used multishot and Impale and it was pretty easy too except the RG took a bit more than I expected on multi. I used a base of 800 paragons and 100+ gems as I didn't have any lower ones, my base damage was under 2 million for all three builds used.
    I'll try some more builds later, LoN Spirit Barrage for GRs might be king next season, keen to try that.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  15. gtarmanrob

gtarmanrob Member

Wait, T17. I haven't really been following game updates, are we getting new torment levels? I mean makes sense. As it stands right now, T13 is just a breeze once you're set up

16. BAK

BAK Member

Seems like it. Patch notes here: https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/42823-season-17-content-hub-patch-265/

Including:

17. Azzan

Azzan Member

Hi, fyi this is my paragon level vs primal drop rate in Season 16.
    p1500 = 60 primal drops -
    p1750 = 80 primal drops -
    p2000 = 110 primal drops -
    p2500 = 160 primal drops -

If someone can tell me exp per paragon, then we can also work out the primal drop rate per exp.

18. Hookimus

Hookimus Member

19. Mynamewastaken

Mynamewastaken Member

lol, Blizzard know how to flog a dead horse. Pump up the existing stats by eleventy thousand percent here, add a few higher Torment levels there.

Wouldn't be holding my breath for D4 anytime soon.

20. Perko

Perko Member

They're waiting for the "RMAH was soooo shit" posts to slow down after 5 years so that they can properly monetise D4.