Official Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Cannula, Sep 2, 2008.

1. melbnut

melbnut Member

Wow... I stopped playing and am completely out of the loop. I logged in and there are no public games. What tier ect do I need to get to so I can actually see some online people in Public?

2. PureFire

PureFire Member

You will only find people playing T13 at this point but also note that the counter isnt always correct, so just open a game and people may join.

The first week or so of a new season you will find plenty of games under T13, but after that its a waste land.

3. melbnut

melbnut Member

bloody hell.. so lots of private games to try to get gear for it.. DOH. They make it so hard to level up..

4. gtarmanrob

gtarmanrob Member

...nah man if you start your season smart, level up in no time.

Personally I do campaign until I get leorics crown, around level 10-15 depending how I go. Then usually just go to adventure mode and grind bounties and rifts. Is a little slow going at first but within a day or two you would be level 70 and once you get those set piece haedrigs gifts, you're laughing.

5. melbnut

melbnut Member

i just played some and my old DH with her gear got topped out at GR 69

6. gtarmanrob

gtarmanrob Member

You running UE multishot? My gear isn't too flash, isn't all crap either though, and I run GR80s just for general runs to get shards for my Wizard to spend. MS got a massive buff

7. Azzan

Azzan Member

Heh I'm doing pretty well this season, R3 monk and R4 4ppl atm, missed R3 4ppl by 1sec.. :(

Attached Files:

8. melbnut

melbnut Member

Yep ms build. I cleared 68 easy but 69 seemed like it was going to time out. I probably need to get some better gear. I also prefer my wizard but he is trash :)

9. Azzan

Azzan Member

If you can do 68 easy then you shouldn't have problem doing 69-70, just look for a good rift(open maps like Festering or Battlefield with good mob types).
    Difference between a great rift and a terrible rift is 5 greater rift levels.. (according to Quin69 anyway)

Fyi WoL(Wave of Light) build is way better than MS, I can clear T16 rifts in under 2 mins easily with WoL if it's a good map. :)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  10. r3s

r3s Member

Is there any WD build that can do those sorts of speeds?

11. r3s

r3s Member

Or would i just be better using Lon bombardment sader?
    I havent played for a few seasons

12. Azzan

Azzan Member

Afaik WoL is the fastest build for doing speed rift and low GR since it was first introduced back in season ~6. It's also the most fun sold build imo.

13. PureFire

PureFire Member

If you are interested in LoN WD builds this guy has nearly all of them tested. The Carnevil build seems to be pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/user/bigdaddyden76/videos

Then of course if you watch the Necro LoN video it seriously wipes the floor of T16.

14. r3s

r3s Member

I play Hardcore so would probably go for a pets based build for a bit more survivability if i DC

15. Azzan

Azzan Member

Shame he doesn't have LoN WoL monk video, I think the new LoN WoL is suppose to be slightly better than current S16 Inna's WoL monk for solo push due to extra damage from mystical ally.
    But I think Inna's WoL monk would be better for low GR, T16 etc and probably more fun to play. Man I'm gonna miss S16.. :(

16. Azzan

Azzan Member

You also get pets with Inna's WoL and the new LoN WoL monk builds(10x mystic ally for Inna's, not sure about LoN) but I think you are pretty much fxxked if you DC in HC tho, pets can only help if its very low GR.

I get DC pretty often when I play D3 and I've had identical issue on my last 4 PC's(5775C, 7700K, 8700K & 8809G), so I don't touch hardcore. :)

17. r3s

r3s Member

I also have pretty beast gear for my WD as well, my monk gear is all ZDPS support.
    I can pretty much gear anything on WD or sader with augmented ancients :)

18. r3s

r3s Member

Sader is pretty much the best class to get a DC on inhardcore, survived a few with the LON bombardment build.

19. r3s

r3s Member

Might try that build with the Unity combo for added utility for hardcore and push a GR100, my paragon will make up for the lower stats not having primals and augmented 100+ gems.

20. AERO

AERO Member

still shit at this game, just got my dh the set bonus from the seasonal tasks, only just completed gr 20 lol, as soon as i got the set bonus, nothing else power levelled to paragon 155 in no time and greater rift 42 :) super squishy now lol. will keep farming as much as i can to get the right items and gems :) i hear the season resets 9th may so ill be doing another character then i think :)