1. OCAU Merchandise now available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion here.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Cannula, Sep 2, 2008.

1. r3s

r3s Member

I dont understand that mindset at all, do Blizzard make money out of D3? Why would lower playerbase effect their mindset on future releases?

2. Maverick5

Maverick5 Member

same here havent played for 4 years hit me up if you want a carry

3. Nastyboy

Nastyboy Member

Finally, Season 20 and I made the leaderboard at long last. I found some really good pieces this season so I paid attention to the detail of the build for a change. Wearing 4 choice primals, tweaked the details and hit mid 800s, followed up with mid 600s. FIGJAM.

Maverick5 likes this.
  4. r3s

r3s Member

Was close to a GR127 clear as a hardcore witch doctor, cleared 125 so far, just gotta get a good rift and should be fine.

Nastyboy and Maverick5 like this.
  5. r3s

r3s Member

Cleared GR127 the other night and went to Rank9, prolly slipped lower by now.

Wish i had done the GR130 i was fishing for as i probably could have done it on that rift :(

6. Maverick5

Maverick5 Member

thats nuts man i dont know how you play hardcore

7. r3s

r3s Member

Its what keeps the game exciting, i can totally understand why people get bored in softcore with no threat, but in hardcore, escaping those near death experiences is a rush :)

XanaTos and Maverick5 like this.
  8. steffan72

steffan72 Member

is there anyone out there that can help me out with any of the following gear for my monk.
    Cesars Momento bracers
    Convention of Elements Ring
    Vengeful Wind weapon
    Win Khim Lau Weapoon
    Stone Gauntlets
    Ring of Royal Gradeur

Would be much appreciated

9. mtw

mtw Member

You can't trade gear in D3 (unless you were in the game when the item dropped). Also, Ring of Royal Grandeur is from A1 and A3 bounties only.

10. Fatmantan

Fatmantan Member

Geez r3s still going hard on D3 :D

11. r3s

r3s Member

Not really, i hadnt played in ages, was refreshing coming back with a few different season buffs but i just go as hard as i can when i play but dont grind or play every night, PG1380 atm and theres no way i can compete with PG3k+ people running almost 100% more dmg then me and more mitigation purely through PG grind stats.

12. Nastyboy

Nastyboy Member

The best way to get most of that gear is to craft a heap of sovereign yellows of the same type at the blacksmith (or Shen the jewel guy for the ring), then convert them to legendaries on page 3 in the cube. When you get one item you want, you can keep re-rolling it on page 2 of the cube until you get a good one. You need a heap of bounties and crafting materials to do it but it's usually faster than waiting for them to drop randomly.

13. Nastyboy

Nastyboy Member

I'm trying to build a support monk for the first time. Usually play solo but my mate is back into it, so...

He's got a Wrath of the Wastes Barb build, I have the standard icy veins Inna build. Even got some primaries left over from my DH that fit nicely.

We tried a 117 GR and I died a lot and he didn't feel like he got many buffs from me.

Any advice would be appreciated. I'm Nastyboy#1482

14. steffan72

steffan72 Member

yea . . . i got bored and gave up on the grind. Got most of what i wanted though

15. PureFire

PureFire Member

You have Health Globes on 3 items. You need to increase that to 6 or 7 items with Health Globes.

16. Nastyboy

Nastyboy Member

Yeah, I looked at the build details and I can see why you said that, both heal and shield buffs. Thanks.

17. jekel

jekel Member

I finished D3 years ago and then got reaper of souls but let my mate power levelled me through it all and got bored. With D4 coming I thought I'd give it another go after so many years. Previously only tried the monk didn't love it that much.

Last 5 days went through full campaign for the story using demon hunter and loving it. Few things have changed from what I remember but now playing adventure mode. Finally getting my money worth out of the expansion lol

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  18. Nastyboy

Nastyboy Member

Season 20 ends in 20 minutes.

19. FuzwaldQO

FuzwaldQO Member

LOL... aside from making a barb and getting it to around 40, I have completely missed this season. Too many other things to do.

20. r3s

r3s Member

Finished 23rd as hardcore WD and that was from May 11th, didnt play after that lol