1. Two recommended ways to protect your account on OCAU:
    Dismiss Notice

Official Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Cannula, Sep 2, 2008.

1. PureFire

PureFire Member

correct

2. FuzwaldQO

FuzwaldQO Member

OK so normally when I start a seasonal toon, I'll play through the story for a bit, jump into rifts for a break from it, basically muck around and finally get to 70. What's the quickest and easiest way you peeps do it?

3. leck

leck Member

I'm very out of touch (havent played for ages) but if you're doing it solo rifts and cursed chests are probably the best bet.

The biggest thing that can help imo is crafting weapons. Do the challenge rift which gives you 5m gold, level up masters and craft a -level reduction weapon occasionally.

rifts also give you blood shards which is very helpful. i just got a leorics crown @ level 20 for example via shards. Rifts also = goblin packs too.

if you can leech xp in a party do that tho, takes like 10 minutes to hit 70

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    Bertross and FuzwaldQO like this.
  4. r3s

r3s Member

Do the challenge rift, get the loot bag, can craft gear then, try for a L70 weapon and roll reduced lvl requirement as high as u can, use that from L40-50 onwards pending your roll.

FuzwaldQO likes this.
  5. darkbastard

darkbastard Member

Join the guild clan {OCAU} and ask politely in chat for a power level - enough of us are a decent way in that we can level you to 70 in 10 minutes.

Personally happy to give a lift to anyone if I am available

FuzwaldQO likes this.
  6. FuzwaldQO

FuzwaldQO Member

All good, my whirlwind barb is 70 now. I logged onto my seasonal toon first, then ran the challenge rift, and rolled a decent 70 weapon from Kadala. Which didn’t help me coz I was going to grab the power for the cube, but it didn’t have a power, just a lot of damage and good stats lol. I then crafted a weapon every now and then to help out. Ran rifts mainly. Grabbed a lvl 60 weapon at 40, and a lvl 70 one at 50. At 50 I also started following the achievements for the seasonal gear set. Didn’t take too long to get to 70.

Not doing too bad now with all the seasonal gear set. Also picked up a set recipe for one that gives +30% damage reduction and +30% damage output as a 3 piece bonus so that’s handy. And I have found the ring with -1 set piece, and Ambo’s pride for rend applied by WW. So I’m able to run both sets, along with the AP rend bonus and everything pretty much pops on hit atm. I just have to be careful not to get hit myself ha. Only early T levels atm but I’ve only been 70 a little while too. Found one of the needed gems so far, but don’t have any decent socketed jewellery to put it in.

Anyone else loving the changes for followers? My little sorceress follower is outputting more dps than I am lol. Not sure why it’s taken them this long to implement full gear stacks for followers. Would be nice to see more drops for the followers gear reqs though. Hard to get int gear drops when you are a Barb.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  7. Ck21

Ck21 Member

they have finally realised and caved into the fact, that more people play solo then multiplayer, and have started to make some changes to align with that, its been along time coming, blizz have been in denial for far too long

FuzwaldQO likes this.
  8. Bertross

Bertross Member

Thanks for the levelling fellas

9. PureFire

PureFire Member

Its only GR95 but damn its quick

FuzwaldQO likes this.
  10. PureFire

PureFire Member

https://us.diablo3.com/en-us/blog/23679609

Theyre basically a hellfire weapon, but you cant craft them or touch any of the stats when they drop. The random legendary power and passive will be mostly unwanted with just a couple that are useful.

Im not sure how I feel about this season. Will see when more details are available.

11. PureFire

PureFire Member

12. Jekias

Jekias Member

Has there been any indication of when the next season will likely start? I'm enjoying the S23 with the revamped followers. Emanates stuff has changed my playstyle a fair bit
    Which kinda makes me wonder what will happen to seasons once D4 comes out and if they will even continue them for D3

13. PureFire

PureFire Member

PTR testing started on 17 June and will go for 2 weeks and Blizz will give players a 2 week notice for the new season, so roughly mid July.

D4 will be a few years away so dont worry about that just yet.

Jekias likes this.
  14. BuD

BuD Member

Wow I had no idea this game has been continuing on. I only ever played origonal

15. PureFire

PureFire Member

leck, Cannula and BAK like this.
  16. OP
    OP
    Cannula

Cannula Member

My partner and I will be getting our first Pfizer jab tomorrow just before 1 so I will miss the start of another season. :sick:

Here is almost the easiest way to get ethereals for the achievement but you are better off snapshotting the game level to level 12.

Here is a link to the actual best way.
    Good luck everyone and don't do the challenge rift until after you have a season character too. :thumbup:

leck likes this.
  17. TheWatcher

TheWatcher Member

What are the rewards this season?

18. OP
    OP
    Cannula

Cannula Member

Here is everything for this season including which set each class gets. I'll be going DH, maybe something else as well but I want to get all ethereal transmogs too.

Just looked and the portrait and pet are so awesome. I even have the pet as a figurine from D2 days.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
    leck likes this.
  19. Usopp

Usopp Member

Hi guys, gonna go monk, will be the first time that i actually roll a monk since purchase lol

20. Noodlebut

Noodlebut Member

Hi, haven't played for ages but just getting back into it with the reduced work hours. Can I be added to the team?

Tag is JoseRX7#6829