Official Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Cannula, Sep 2, 2008.

1. OP
    OP
    Cannula

Cannula Member

I've sent a friend request, once you accept it I can add you to the clan.

2. FromPaul

FromPaul Member

So just hit gr100 for the first time ever on my barb...at only para720, the ethereals are kinda insane.

Also realized that i've lost my demon hunter when I rebirthed it into a season and then lost it at the end when I stopped playing for two years...

3. OP
    OP
    Cannula

Cannula Member

Well I just did an aug so finished the season journey and now I've done the Ethereal Recollection Feat of Strength with 22 of my 25 Puzzle rings that I had saved up for Greed only runs.
    Insane season, DH GOD is so awesome, running that this season and might try to push for the leaderboard later, just need to up legs and try to get paragons. Currently only playing 1-3 hours, 1 to 3 times a week so see how that goes.

4. leck

leck Member

i really enjoyed this season, thanks for the help at stages getting past the horrific deadspots. Once you can get to t13 its much easier to get upgrades/gear up. Before that it seems to take forever to progress.

made it to 117, maybe 118 with my dh GOD which is enough for me. I'm not great at pushing grifts, much prefer the speed of 90-100 or so grs. Next season ill be up for more group action i think. Solo'd out atm :)

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
  5. r3s

r3s Member

I hit a massive roadblock with my WD early on in the season, you jsut cant compete without the right ethereal with the right power and the right passive, the extras are just far too powerful and there is no way to target the gear its just plain dumb luck waiting for a drop which could never come.

I rolled up a monk and have had a bit of fun with it being able to do much higher speeds, gr119's in 2.5-3.5mins which makes rolling up augment gems etc a far easier proposition, but starting to hit a wall with that as well, got super lucky to get a good monk ethereal on my wd lol.

6. PureFire

PureFire Member

I started the season a little late on a DH which was real easy to level and get the gear. I rolled a Barb after that using the gem of ease and was also fairly quick to get the gear and Ethereals. Im now on a monk and its definitely taking a lot longer for the both the gear to drop after hitting 70 and also for any Ethereal to drop, which I am yet to see one.

I could do the greed run trick but I want to drag out the season a bit longer and play more casually rather than concentrate on the ladder and GRs which Im bored of at the moment.

7. r3s

r3s Member

I could carry you through some higher gr's for gear if u like when i am on :)

8. PureFire

PureFire Member

All good. Even though its a little slow Im fine with that. I was just commenting on the drop rate differences between characters.

To be carried would kill the reason to play, rather than getting all items and augs and not playing the rest of the season.

r3s likes this.
  9. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

So are people still playing? I've just started again.

What are the current best toons to leve? I have one of everything... But thinking I'll build a necromancer cause that'd be cool...

Need help guys! :D

10. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Well shit, just bought the Necromancer :D

Vanne likes this.
  11. OhFoRkMe

OhFoRkMe Member

Jumped on for the latest season to play with some mates, been quite fun even through the grind.

12. r3s

r3s Member

Monk/wiz seem to be flavour of the season.

13. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Awww. I don't enjoy them. Lol

14. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

God I miss this!

Currently leveling through campaign. Just completed Act 1 on T2, from start to finish. Absolutely no gear. Got it as I leveled. (Necromancer - Amazing!)

A bit of a slog on bosses... Takes a while to chew through them without a specific skill (which I now have) but mannnn it chews through trash soooo quickly!

15. PureFire

PureFire Member

Vanne likes this.
  16. Nastyboy

Nastyboy Member

Yeah I think there's some balancing required. Playing a Necro this season, I've got a good build (LoD) with some good gear and I'm still struggling to get higher than 106 in a GR.