1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Cannula, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Thor

Thor Member

I have nothing to gain either way - people will either play the game or won't. Just because I don't agree with any naysayer opinion doesn't mean I shouldn't post my own opinion. The thread would be pretty boring if it was just people whining how it isn't D2 with updated graphics. :)

What if they release another big box? Blizzard art books are pretty cool. :thumbup:

2. bumzilla

bumzilla Member

Just pre ordered diablo III from jb hi fi! They couldn't tell me a price... That's a bit rough. March 31st 2012 the release date on the reciept. I've been waiting for this game for 7 years ^^ :thumbup:
    Played Diablo II for 5 years on and off. Good old days, playing 'til stupid times in the morning, doing Baal run after another.

3. mortal

mortal Member

The reason why I stopped playing skyrim :)

4. Malachor

Malachor Member

Just don't expect that to be the actual release date though. Blizzard hasn't mentioned one, so anyone else saying one is only guessing/hoping.

5. BFM666

BFM666 Member

thats a saturday, big games never release on a saturday. nothing more than a placeholder

6. manrig

manrig Member

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  7. bumzilla

bumzilla Member

Yes you have a point, But why would it say on my receipt the release date? As a retailer they can't lie to customers, unless they are giving an unrealistic date, and over quoting the release just to cover their arses.

The staff couldn't tell me the price of Diablo III it's funny as eb games and many other stores are more than happy to take pre orders/ money for the game.

8. Zoltag

Zoltag Member

They may not be able to put it in their system without a release date? (dunno, just guessing).

My expectation is that if the release date is that soon, they would know the price and stock would be in the distribution channels already. I'm guessing it isnt (as that isnt something that would stay secret for long).

9. Blackass

Blackass New Member

Good point, but then it will be like 25 years till Diablo 4 which means I may not even be alive at that point so problem solved!

10. dakcrack

dakcrack Member

anyone have the beta that I could play for a day or whatever? ill let you use my steam/sc2/hon account while i play it =D

PM me if you are feeling generous or wanna try out any of my games ;)

11. manrig

manrig Member

12. Ravennoir

Ravennoir Member

13. Danske

Danske Member

14. manrig

manrig Member

Resized images @ 1440. Looks better now :thumbup:

15. Thor

Thor Member

Anyone can download/install the client. You still need to login with a Battle.net account that has beta access. It doesn't ask for the authenticator code though (if you have one assigned to your B.net).

16. dakcrack

dakcrack Member

Yeah, I have the game installed. Just need to find that special someone with beta access xD

17. manrig

manrig Member

[​IMG]

Fullscreen it for profit :lol::thumbup:

18. Coma White

Coma White Member

Looking good to me. This may be the first game I take a week off work to play when it's released.

19. dakcrack

dakcrack Member

Beat the beta last night, horry smoke very fun man. Only took 90 minutes to beat tho but I did play through it very fast. Witch doctor is definitely the funnest to play although he seems to be a bit underpowered atm compared to the other classes. Wizard and barbarian are far better then their diablo 2 counterparts. Sorc and barb in d2 were only really good when they were rushed to the end and given awesome gear where they seem more scaled now.

20. Blackass

Blackass New Member

How does the Witch Doctor compare to the Necromancer from D2? I have the perception that the WD doesn't have enough single target damage but instead goes for gimmicky AE.