1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

OnePlus One announced - $349US 64GB

Discussion in 'Google Android (OS & Devices)' started by ~kraven, Apr 23, 2014.

1. DoCsIs

DoCsIs Member

Mines still going strong. Only thing I wouldn't mind from a new phone is a better camera and fingerprint unlock.

Have a look on XDA for ROMs, heaps of options available that are still being maintained.

2. General_Cartman

General_Cartman Member

1+1 is one of the best devices for custom ROMs. It is also in the first batch of devices to receive official LineageOS builds. I'd also suggest checking out OmniRom

3. cpl punish

cpl punish Member

Tugapower Nougat rom has been good for me, almost tripled my battery life (I had not done a clean flash / wipe in almost 2 years).

I was having an issued where mobile data was failing after leaving a wifi network, only reboot would fix it.... flashed a different baseband / modem (which I only just learned was separate to ROM) and nil issues.

No reason to upgrade my phone in the near future!!

4. General_Cartman

General_Cartman Member

Completely agree with that, I found on my find 7 which is basically the same phone that nougat was noticeablely faster than marshmallow.

5. alexc2005

alexc2005 Member

Interesting. I had to choose between tugapower and the resurrection remix roms and I went with RR.

Battery life so far is ok, nothing amazing. Actually my one gripe with the phone.

What's your battery life like on Tuga?