Overclocking-TV : Broadcast overclockers mind over the world !

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Hardware' started by Xyala, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Xyala

Xyala Member

Hi guys,

I just joined you forum that I discover through the last "the overclockers" zine. I have to admit, I'm impressed by the amount of people down here and the ton of information and threads you have about all what I like :D

[​IMG]

Some of you maybe already know me from XS or other forums as the video guy hebind overclocking-tv's videos.
    Our goal is simply to share this passion of ExtremeOC by showing people videos on OC events (like MOA, GOOC, and many others) but also giving the chance to the people that can't join OC event's to meet on a common site and chat, and watch together live broadcast of the shows !

If the administrators agree, I would be very happy to be able to share you everytime we release something new and also to annouce you guys the next upcommng shows so you can be aware and join us for more fun watching and discussing about the overclockers and of cours with a good beer in hand ! :lol:

---

Well that was for the little story behind octv, now lets get started with some serious stuff haha !
    We are pleased to annouce two important live broadcast this weekend and next week (after the succes of Athen's one this weekend).

First one is the AzertyParty from Friday 23th until sunday 25th. This will be from the overclocking-tv/gigabyte booth on a LanParty in france.
    Scheduled for this event :
    1. - about 200L ln2
    2. - A lot of crazy hardware to play with
    3. - Stars from MOA like Ryba comming especially from Poland
    4. - Our spanish friends Fox
    5. - French clocker pepinor@ng

a little trailer video is always good for announcing this kind of stuff :)

Well that's if for the first one, for any question feel free to ask me, or maybe you will fnd more details here : http://www.overclocking-tv.com/blog...arty-12-demonstration-overclocking-oc-tv.html

-----
    Second event that you all are aware off, is the gigabyte tweaKING contest that will be held in paris on the thuesday 27th October.
    All the best overclockers from 22 european countries are invited by gigabyte to "show their magic".
    Off course, everybody can't afford to come to paris so let's share this together ;)

if someone can help me out with the time for this event in Australia ... I'm very bad in world times :/ (should start at 9:20am in France so GMT+1)

well that's pretty much it :) just leave me your questions and comments and feel free to share and invite as much clockers as you wish worldwide to share those events together arround a virtual beer ;)

Xyala.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  2. Agg

Agg Lord of the Pings

Sounds good. Welcome to OCAU. :)

3. OP
    OP
    Xyala

Xyala Member

Thanks :) Can't wait to meet you guys this weekend on the live \o/
    As first news about it, Ryba arrived in france this afternoon and visited a bit of Paris. Trouffman and him will be taking the plane for the azertPary tomorrow morning :leet:

4. zoki_007

zoki_007 Member

o0o0 yeh nice!!

5. fang_laluna

fang_laluna Member

Niice :thumbup: weekend live :rolleyes:

thanks for the info

6. OP
    OP
    Xyala

Xyala Member

beaking news :D : They arrived there and are installing all the stuff on the 200m² booth.
    Other webcams will be setup later to have a better view and quality off course ;)

Link for the stream and chat : http://www.overclocking-tv.com

7. OP
    OP
    Xyala

Xyala Member

8. broox

broox Member

awww here i thought you were overclocking tv's :(

:lol:

9. snappy1

snappy1 Member

It is great to see overclocking getting more and more publicity:thumbup:

10. unco_tomato

unco_tomato Member

We are 9 hours ahead of Paris, So that would mean 6:20pm Australian time

11. anlashok

anlashok Member

Actually it depends on where you are in Australia on the time, easier to just give everybody the GMT

12. OP
    OP
    Xyala

Xyala Member

okay guys, tweaKING was good and quite productive for us.

Today we just released about 7 short videos from this event. Here we go !

Some images of the competition with music :)

First interview with Rui which is working for Gigabyte UK. We had quite a lot of fun so it took us like half an hour to record the interview :leet:

As well, an interview of a greek journalist that was there to cover the event for the greeks.

Some questions to the Swedish team.

... and our friends form denmark as well !

And to finish with the interviews, some questions to Monstru from team romania a bit after te hardware setup.

The best for the end ... Word association time !

That's it for today ! Hope you'll like it and share feedback as usual.

---

For those of you guys that are taking part in the HWbot Country cup, let me know if you wanna stream your benching sessions on OCTV, I can arrange everything ;)
    The goal for us is to make a webTV driven by OCers for OCers ! So we need all motivated persons that could do or help to build the programs.
    You are in control ! :D

Also n the 27-28 November, there will be an OC contest in sweden. I'll be there for the setup of the live broadcast.
    Mode details here : http://hwbot.org/article/news/asus_rog_oc_showdown_at_dreamhack_winter_2009
    I'll come back to you guys with the different times once I'll have them haha !

13. OP
    OP
    Xyala

Xyala Member

All right guys, here we are from the dreamhack :)

Live streaming from the Asus OC showdown compétition should start arround 9:30 (GMT).

Update on our situation now :

Every OCers arrived good besides of Hipro which is missing.
    We made a small walk arround the Asus booth and the other booths from the dreamhack and are heading to dinner in a few minutes.
    I'm gonna try to keep you guys update.

Check out the twitter feed to get the latest updates : http://twitter.com/overclockingtv

14. OP
    OP
    Xyala

Xyala Member