1. OCAU Merchandise now available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion here.
    Dismiss Notice

Parts/Components pay it forward

Discussion in 'Electronics & Electrics' started by /invariance\, Jul 28, 2020.

1. /invariance\

/invariance\ Member

1. I have 4 x L3GD20HTR MEMS 3-axis gyroscope ic's I no longer need. Came in a strip of 5, 1 removed from strip. Free ic's and free postage.
    C62E58AD-9488-4E0C-BEB5-886875130FAC.jpeg

2. D Sub female screwlock with nuts and washers, 2 per pack. I have something like 30 packs and if you only want a few packs (in a DLX envelope) then free postage, otherwise they will become bulky and will need to have postage paid.
    (Upload image tomorrow)

PM me if wanted.

Also, if anyone else has a surplus of electronics (electrical might be a bit tricky) stuff that would otherwise go to land fill, try here first. Likewise if you are looking for something.

mad_mic3 likes this.
  2. CQGLHyperion

CQGLHyperion Member

Work is about to throw out a whole heap of components that we no longer use as part of our relocation. Might throw some stuff up here if I can.

dirtyd, /invariance\ and goldpenis like this.
  3. Matthew kane

Matthew kane Member

Am in need of a pair of 01A globe triode tubes. If anyone has one please let me know. I'm in need of a pair to get a 1920's radio going by testing it first before I buy a brand new NOS pair.