1. Check out OCAU's review of the SpaceX Starlink satellite internet service!
    Dismiss Notice

Pianist Required - Michael Buble - Everything

Discussion in 'Musicians' started by Masteraal, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Masteraal

Masteraal Member

Hi Everyone,

I hope there is a pianist out there that could assist me. Back story is that my wedding is in December and I want to play this song on the keyboard to surprise the missus. Problem is that I have 0 musical knowledge. Hell if it was possible, its likely I have negative musical knowledge. What I need is someone to decode the sheet music into ABCD etc (I've managed to mark the keys already!) so I know what keys to press.

If possible, someone to record it being played in slow motion and at normal speed so I can follow along would be beneficial..

I have sheet music on my email, so if anyone could help that would be fantastic :)

Thanks!

P.s. semi handsome reward to anyone that can help haha :p

I would go to my friends, but I prefer for no one to know :)

2. hoges25

hoges25 Member

If you don't know how to read sheet music don't bother getting it transposed. Go to youtube and search "buble everything tutorial", one of those will have everything you need.

I can transpose it for you if you really want it done, but youtube tutorials these days will probably get you much further as you still need to understand the timing of all the notes anyway.

3. OP
    OP
    Masteraal

Masteraal Member

I've had a look at some of them online but they seem to be only a couple minutes and not the entire song?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Cheers

4. hoges25

hoges25 Member

http://youtu.be/Rx7mMCiddeo

This one's nearly 15min and shows you the chords. Fortunately you've chosen a fairly repetitive song so there are really only four chords or so to learn if you ignore the key change, which I'd suggest.

If I were starting from scratch like you are I'd focus on learning one chord per day and transitioning between them, ie play D chord hold for four beats, move to the next chord and hold for four beats etc. Once you are confident with the chords and transitions and are playing with the pace of the song, try playing those chords along with the recording. Once you've got that down and you're happy that you're playing it correctly, go back to the video and learn the fancy variations he does.

I've never run a lesson, video or otherwise, but that's similar to how I go about learning new songs by ear. Hope this makes sense and is actually helpful!

5. OP
    OP
    Masteraal

Masteraal Member

Hi Hoges,

Thanks for all your tips. I had found a decent clip on Youtube

Ive been following what he is doing but it appears he only does a few of the verses and not the entire song.

I cant for the life of me figure out which parts are repeated and where to chop and change the sections.

I basically wrote the keys he is playing and just winged it from there. Are you able to transpose it for me? It seems to be the easiest way for me to learn.

At this stage. I only need the right hand. I am 6 weeks away from the big day and i will add the left hand only if i have time.

thanks!

Aalok

6. 3stars

3stars Member

juat the code "QOAmRVOEBf4" in the You tube tags