PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by BuZeR, Mar 18, 2017.

1. MikHail

MikHail Member

You'll need to bind the start replay Buffer key , stop Replay Buffer key and Save Replay Key

Goto Output

set the replay time for 6000 seconds
    set maximum memory to 5120

Start the replay buffer via gui or hotkey

When you have a moment, press the save replay key,

best effort it'll capture 5GB worth of footage, depending on the resolution your capture at, so you'll need to experiment,

walker_2003 likes this.
  2. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

3. WooKiE_MaN

WooKiE_MaN Member

this game requires alot of skill , and is best played on discord with a squad.

I still think there are hackers online also. some deaths that have occurred to me seems a bit suss (checking deathcam)

its a good game,but thoroughly disappointing in some points of the game. trying to get better by playing more and more and and trying to learn.

Suppose if you play more then 5 + hours a day you will be become a elite player :D

4. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Just got a 2nd OCC-FPP 5 kills, decent.. guy @ end is damn good KDR of 5.11 and had an AUG vs my m4 haha no chance.

Vibrance GUI seems pretty good.

What settings are people using with nvidia cards in regards to AA? I have game on 2560x1440 and AA on ultra and its still a blurfest.

Thats like saying if you keep practicing singing you will be the next Usher.

It will improve your skills, but everyone has their limit (usually in terms of reaction time and aim skills) is people with over 1000 hours with k/d's of under 1.0 and hardly any if any chicken dinners.

When I die, I analyse and take note of what I could have done better so if I did get to play a lot more (lucky to get 4 hrs a week @ moment) I might improve a bit but I dont see my KDR going over 2.0

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  5. WooKiE_MaN

WooKiE_MaN Member

I manage to get 1 kill in every 5-10 games. its just luck also. Sometimes you spawn in a section of the map with good weapons, or you may get some awesome weapons.

Or you parachute to a secton with 20 players and get 2-3 kills, its all luck :D which what makes it as difficult as it is

6. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

luck plays a part, but tactics more so. Is people who its rare for not to get at least 2-3 kills every match.

7. japes

japes Member

They exist but it's best to not assume they're cheating, especially since you don't seem that experienced. Kill cam is unreliable at best.

8. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

Anyone that kills me is cheating.

walker_2003 likes this.
  9. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

do grenade kills ever get counted as died from falling?

Just got a 3rd OC-FPP was right up against house and thats what killed me apparently.. I shoulda peeked earlier grr

edit: yup gren pushed me into wall

humm do i quit while I am ahead tonight? last 2 games in a row a 2nd and a 3rd, 5 kills and 3 kills

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  10. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

Only quit after a win

11. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

then ill never stop, ill lose job and family

12. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

But you'll gain Chicken.

walker_2003 likes this.
  13. FatBoy

FatBoy Member

Woo! I'm starting to get better (not good) at this game!

14. renren

renren Member

Anyone found that PUBG has uninstalled itself? I've had it happen twice now... first time it had to download game files again, second time (just now) it needed to validate and then it was fine. Really odd - not happening to other games.

15. japes

japes Member

16. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

It did destroy that dude.

We won that game hey? I had MK14

17. MikHail

MikHail Member

Yep, because this happens

walker_2003 likes this.
  18. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  19. pittster

pittster Member

I run very low AA and 120% Resolution scaling I cant stand the Blur that any AA apart from MSAA puts on games.

walker_2003 likes this.
  20. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Yeah I am about to try that. What about post processing? I think that also has an effect on clarity.

H4X!

I dunno how you get a k/d of 4.. I often win when its both me and a person noticing each other at same time, but then get killed 5 mins later from a guy 200m away who can see me but I couldnt see him (e.g when I peak his building/rock/angle I dont see him but then as i keep running he pops out) I am guessing placement plays a big part. I also ditch vehicles towards end cause I think the noise will make me easy to find.

Do you ever run around or usually stick to vehicles?

I guess sometimes I need to perhaps stay in the blue zone for that tad longer if it means getting around a big open area for all to shoot.

________

Has anyone managed to successfully close the game when it freezes on black loading screen? I cant end process and am forced to reboot.. I can control my PC but cant take control of the task manager to kill it.

edit: Rejoined game after rebooting pc, writing above post, said game in progress, thought meh why not.. joined and I am on VERY edge of map on beach with blue on me.. managed to make to to white circle with 10% health after getting shot by a noob (had no armor).. managed to gear up and made it to 35 or so.. kiilled by the biggest camper @ water world.

Not bad result I guess. I assume if I didnt join game in progress I would have lost even more rank. I am not even checking stats anymore till they fix that issue.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018