PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by BuZeR, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

As long as you're having fun.

The win I want isn't avoiding contact as much as possible, and only really shooting easy targets or out of necessity.

Can't confront people and properly win firefights with a shit ping.

2. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

We dont hot drop but we don't go to bad loot places. Def looked for action and didn't hide. Just not many kills. My team mate had 4 last night.

Might be worth messing with nodes as a solid 110ms ping without packet loss and jumps to 200ms is very playable even aggressive but still going to occasionally lose to people with pings of 20 but still nothing gets the heart going like Pubg final circles.

3. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

2 kills and 224 damage is fuck all mate, you cant have possible been searching for people

4. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

Walka - I came 2nd with 3 kills hunting as best I could, lagging out. Final 2 he pops up, smash him with Scar, zero blood, go prone behind a ledge, die. That ain't enjoyable!

5. Bourke

Bourke Member

Memeber when you super man punched out a squad, I memeber

now the wasp has become a butterfly, he visits more flowers and his wings glisten in the sunlight rays through the trees

My 80ms is now a solid 200ms on SEA and AS, kept getting stuck with Vietnam kids, they can play.
    HIghest I got to is 3rd, I was shotcaller for position, I get 1 shot domed by a m24, watched the game and dude came 3rd, i'll claim it, I helped, and yeah no mic..>_<

6. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

We were. It's a BR mate.. Sometimes u see a shit tonne of people sometimes you don't.. We moved towards noise and circle I don't think we were inside a house once apart from initial loot in villages near the ruins/temple thing. My mate did more damage we both out of form and just happy to have somehow won it.

Bourke you tried mudfish?

7. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

Smeg just not very nice like the rest of us.

Problem with big ping is you can't have big games. Can't run into people and consistently win.

walker_2003 likes this.
  8. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Done hot drops and ping held fine at 120ms not ideal but not 'laggy'.

Telstra sux but with some different node paths trial and error you should be able to hold a constant ping if my mate from Hobart can.

9. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

No. Wrong. You are wrong. Wrong. Ping bad.

10. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Pfft playable, not going to top leaderboards but dinners should come along a plenty.

11. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

Yup, that is me, super mean.

Benno1988 likes this.
  12. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

Boring chicken. No crumb. No stuffing. No salt. No flavour at all. Just boiled breast chicken.

walker_2003 likes this.
  13. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

Don't shame a bloke for eating clean.

14. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

Eating a single boiled breast of chicken.

I want the whole dinner mate. Veg and all. Real healthy.

15. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

a hacker just got the dinner on my game, recorded video with ample evidence, 1.64GB cbf converting to lower bitrate or spending 2 days uploading on my DSL..any suggestions for software to do this though? be nice to also have ability to trim it (rules out handbrake doesnt it?)

https://pubg.op.gg/user/Mr_Gxsssss

He is actually horrible, almost grenaded himself and horrible tactics. Prob just a noob trying to score rare loot.

16. Ogre

Ogre Member

Can try OpenShot

walker_2003 likes this.
  17. syzygy9

syzygy9 Member

I had this joker https://pubg.op.gg/user/Power_Aladdin deliberate team kill me which was super annoying. We were the only two left in the squad, he caught up with me after being separated early and initially he took the odd pot shot at me causing some but not fatal damage which seemed odd, as if he was bored. Than while in a building sorting through my gear, he TK's me and looted my gear. I reported it but months later he is still playing. Just part of the joy of playing PUBG.

I am on the SEA server (VPN via ExitLag which works well) so get to see lots of suspicious 'how the hell did he see me' or 'damn that was a really good shot' . . . too good to be true stuff, so cheating is still prevalent in its various forms.

walker_2003 likes this.
  18. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Yeah I use mudfish, cheaper then exitlag by quite a lot and I personally get less ping spikes. Bit trickier to use though, but you have control over the routes it takes.

Def alot less cheaters then there used to be but they always there.

19. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

New erangel gfx overhaul, exploding fuel cans, deagle pistol, armoured amphibious car, ledge grabbing and more coming to Pubg.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  20. riccoo

riccoo Member

exploding fuel cans finally kool, but dead servers? i might give it another go this weekend but not waiting anymore then 5 mins for a game lol