PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by BuZeR, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

Fuck me you got selective with that snippet.

Maybe post the next game we had too, Shroud.

2. iinsom

iinsom Member

Yeah, that and the attachments not coming off when you click a gun off. I think theres a key to remove all attachments but i cant remember it.

Someone's a bit mad theyre a tad rusty i see :p

The next game didnt count cause you had a SLR.. That shits broken.

3. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

I'm dirty I picked up an AWM with 3 people left to shoot at, and in the time I'm reloading it two guys rush you, the other rando kills both of them, and you just shoot him for the win. FFFFFFFFFFF.

I think I'm back into it. Not back to how I was, but certainly that first couple games were a bit rough. Trying to get the feel of the recoil back, I full auto that M416 with a 2x at a guy up close and it went hit hit hit then 15 misses, then 1 more hit :p

4. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

I hope they add the ping system to loot menu like apex its great being able to say you need specific items.

I played last night once to see if a game would pop and got a DUO FPP with a random dude, did 85 hit points and 1 kill grr (for those not in the know 85 hit points is enough for multiple kills, its a silly system).

5. iinsom

iinsom Member

Haha that game..

Those 2 scared the shit outta me, while old mate mows them down. Standing in the open...

Thanks for the free headshots buddy

We can get some more games in tonight, the sewer cover is fixed so wont have to run off again LOL

6. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

Won't be back on til Sunday night at best buddio.

7. iinsom

iinsom Member

Sounds good, gives my shoulders a rest

8. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

Turn it up

9. iinsom

iinsom Member

stats dont lie mate.

10. spank36

spank36 Member

I got excited and updated this after not playing it for months, is this game dead?!

11. iinsom

iinsom Member

From 5pm-1am i've seen people getting FPP games regularly, in both duo and squads. Not sure about solo cause i dont play it.

12. spank36

spank36 Member

Ergh I can't get a game. It asks me if I want to change regions but nothing happens. Just let me select my own region!

13. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

You trying solo or team play? Either wya might have more luck after like 5pm when people are home from work and school.

14. spank36

spank36 Member

I was solo, got an instant in squad, nothing in duos :(

15. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

iinsom and I were popping duo in under 10 seconds

16. n2o

n2o Member

who can i add for regular games ?

17. Bourke

Bourke Member

They deleted OCE so China had a chance to play easier games without me.
    #TruestoryGiveChinaachancetoplaygood

SOLO FFP went over 10min wait, I tried the launch/cancel/launch again trick but nothing. deed
    1 man squad is insta 9/10 times.
    78ms ping on mum's wifi is great, in theory if true, game still feels floaty.
    I knocked like 8 guys over games and got one kill from the blue, like it's setup to coddle actual squads, I full auto'd dude in the chest and follow up and still not deed.

Had some actual fun, most the time I land/loot/hold position/wait some more/get 4th circle and die in first fight.
    90% dmg on a dude and he then drills me, 50% dmg using a pistol at 80m which was nice/funny.
    How's this, I get 1 shot from a m24 wearing a lvl 2 helmet....really..??????

I'd say it's better, but still a crap shoot, floaty/fumble gun switch/die and throws grenade.

18. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

80ms isn't good though.

Iinsom was getting 7ms, I was getting 20ms. Rego is fine with those pings. 80 bit sketchy. 110+ on SEA was way too much for me to find it enjoyable

19. Bourke

Bourke Member

+220ms was before for years, now it's sub 100ms, better but still feels like 200ms to me.
    Hitreg a bit better but yeah, getting NBN jus to play PUBG, nah.

I did get a reply about 5G Wifi, Thank you for your interest but you are not in our Territory.....like they miss me by 5kms..:Pirate::Pirate::Pirate:

20. Renegade40D

Renegade40D Member

I will preface this with i am enjoying getting OCE games and i like the erangel updates.

BUT

seriously if its not peak time and i want to play a couple games i have to wait 3 minutes before it offers to switch regions, well i thought ok fair enough give it a chance to try and find a game, so i play my game on sea head back to the lobby and ........ oh its another 3 minute wait before it will offer to switch regions. I just don't understand, ok they made some nice changes, they got some oce games going again, great, then you discover that someone decided it was OK for that to be the solution to local queues with low population during off peak. You would almost think it was run by a government department.