1. OCAU Merchandise now available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion here.
    Dismiss Notice

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by BuZeR, Mar 18, 2017.

1. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Yeh OCE was forgotten. VPN to SEA only way unless u wanna VS 90 bots.

Some new connection from Australia to SEA was done recently. Wonder if it improves pings.

2. NeonTiTan

NeonTiTan Member

Hard to Support a game that doesn't support us.

Hive likes this.
  3. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Its tricky though. You need a very high playerbase for BR to work. Blue hole denied servers going offline a cpl years back which ruined player counts. By time they fixed em it was too late.

They did do alot wrong but you aren't supporting them by playing and not spending money. If anything your putting more load on servers.

I guess by more playing, others will who will buy silly skins.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
  4. NeonTiTan

NeonTiTan Member

They did charge $30-$40 for the game. unlike the other BR which is free. I've also spent about $20 on keys.

Hard to justify spending more when they cant even get the lobby que correct. I tried sticking with it but Thank god WARZONE IS out.

walker_2003 likes this.
  5. aussie-revhead

aussie-revhead Member

ffs another update ... go to website for details and I cant see it mentioned .... how long are we down for?

I two very retarded games in the last 2 weeks ....

1. Squad on Miramar - I dropped away from the others to collect loot, we all looted happily until the first circle approached so the rest of the squad came and found me, they waited until I ran to get into their vehicles when one guy got out and downed me ... he revived me and left me on low health to heal. They then shot up my getaway car and left, I had to run for ages to find another car only to find it was shot up too .... every vehicle I passed was shot up so these guys definitely wanted me to suffer and I have no idea why ...

2. Also squad on Miramar - by the time the match started one guy had left, 3 remaining in the squad dropped at a cluster of houses and started looting. I saw a team mate riding a bike erratically near me so I looked up to the road and saw an unmarked player (enemy right?) so I downed him and I got a friendly fire warning .... I went to revive him and it would not let me, his name was not in our squad list either .... so another squad dude came and downed me then revived him .... he could revive him but I couldnt. So said invisible squad mate then downed me back, revived me, let me run for meds and grenaded me then revived me again .... we then went about playing and this guy disappeared. When he eventually got killed it showed in blue in the kill feed ... wtf pubg

Anyway back to the update ... how long?

:lol:

6. Sphinx2000

Sphinx2000 Member

7. Hive

Hive Member

Bunghole killed this game by not listening to the community and instead becoming EA games.

8. aussie-revhead

aussie-revhead Member

My gaming window for tonight is about to close ... thanks pubg

Sure but I don't play anything else .... what else is there? COD again? I was playing BF1 until I got fed up with it.

:tired:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020 at 7:18 PM
    Hive likes this.
  9. Hive

Hive Member

Play my summer car! aka finland simulator

10. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

they added ferries to Erangel

11. Hive

Hive Member

WOW

12. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Yeah wacky has some fun with ferries & RPG's.. sub to him he works closely with the devs and gets all the goss & has his own servers he can do all sorts of stuff with.

13. aussie-revhead

aussie-revhead Member

lol is there some cool way to get on and off the ferry with out being sniper fodder?

:)

14. syzygy9

syzygy9 Member

Yep, I have also had some real asshats as random team mates. The only thing I can put it down to is they have been playing for a while, getting bored and start fooling around, you login get a game and find that you are hooked up with some people who don't really want to play. Or you get the 'I'm a weenie in real life but get to be a tough guy on the internet'. Or they're just assholes. But conversely (and generally more often than not) I have had really good games with random team mates.

15. whatdoesthisdo

whatdoesthisdo Member

holy shit TIL people still play this game. Wow alright

Hive likes this.
  16. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Yeah just #4 on steam.. :rolleyes:

Just pretty dead in OCE.

17. whatdoesthisdo

whatdoesthisdo Member

I can't say I spend my very limited free time watching "the most played games" on steam list.

I seriously couldn't even tell you the top 3 was.

protip: it wasn't a jab at the game, I was genuinely surprised that people still play it. Last I heard the devs did something shitty and there was a mass exodus.

walker_2003 and Hive like this.
  18. NeonTiTan

NeonTiTan Member

Still the best BR game IMO. Shitty devs and lack of players fucked up the game.

I stop playing this game since Warzone came out.

walker_2003 likes this.