1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by BuZeR, Mar 18, 2017.

1. the_pessimist

the_pessimist Member

So not sure what to make of this.

watched the replay definitely hacking lol
    Pretty shit hacks though...

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  2. JustHarry

JustHarry Member

So many shit hackers. The speed hackers are easy to kill; They can't actually keep up with the speed hack when they play so they get lazy with spotting other players.

3. MikHail

MikHail Member

Hello Everyone,

Our Squad will be playing PUBG Competitively in 2018,

As all of us have day jobs at varying times and other personal commitments, and so we have a vacancy for a 4th squaddie to play and practice during the weeknights from 7:00pm AEDT

This will be your regular group building synergy leading up to the tournaments we like to enter, namely Cybergamer and ESU, plus other community tournaments

We're not a esports org (yet), just a bunch of people who found they were good together, we get a squad dinner each night minimum and we're capable enough to get even more,

What we're looking for in a squadie

Able to handle their own, you should able to win most of your pvp duels

Plays in FPP, Tournaments are in FPP anyway

Level headed, Yeah PUBG can be frustrating

Not narrate too much, we're trying to listen to foot steps, vehicles and gunshots

Don't be a loot goblin, old squaddies have died leaving position from us to check *that* house nearby or spending too much time scrolling through loot, this is important for Tournaments

Record their gameplay and review their own footage for improvement, upload for comparison

Know how to throw grenades and have no problem selecting the correct one,

Be within revival distance, whether its looting or pushing, we want to be able to kill the agressor at least and as priority, revival is a bonus, positioning and timing is key

Have a gaming PC capable of handling PUBG, I recommend 16 GB RAM with PUBG on SSD, a CPU thats better than a Intel 3770, and a graphics card of GTX 760 or better

Able to communicate threats, surplus loot, suspicously parked vehicles / opened doors and calling out for help with the added compass direction(spotted at 60 degrees) or monument (2 people in church)

Discipline, we play 2 circles ahead for the first 3 circles, don't want to spend time in the blue circle / zone, stop what your doing, even if you think you can PVP some one and win easily, some times that brings more out to pvp us -_-

Uses discord and can handle Push to Talk, we don't want background noise misleading/distracting us

Identify Opportunties, have you knocked some one out or tagged some one enough they're not peaking back? Call it out and we'll push on their position for the finish​

Please PM Me if you're interested and I'll send over the discord details

Thank you :)

4. minushuman

minushuman Member

Rubber banding at the start of matches is killing me at the moment. Have played a tonne of games where the opening 30 seconds comes down to who can actually manage to pick up a weapon while warping all over the place.

Also had a great 9 kill match on Miramar though :) Really annoying that no Erangel lobbys make it to a match.

5. anthonyl

anthonyl Member

PUBG the only thing that has more rubberbands than Pablo Escobar had to keep his money together!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Hive likes this.
  6. the_pessimist

the_pessimist Member

Yeah Just jumped and its atrocious. Totally unplayable for the first minute or so.

7. anthonyl

anthonyl Member

Gets a bit much opening the same door 5 times..or climbing the same set of stairs 5 times.

8. _slappy_dn

_slappy_dn Member

Yeah, glad its not just me. Unplayable.

9. the_pessimist

the_pessimist Member

They should add the option to invite recent team mates to a squad for a new game.

tunksy likes this.
  10. Bourke

Bourke Member

Hate to say it, if others having probs, but I jus did 3hrs straight and friggen had a blast..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Before my normal sess was 1-2 matches, coz of hit reg or jus unfair 1v1 action, today did 5 matches of SOLO and SOLO SQUAD AS, top 10 each time, mixed maps.
    Heaps of action, had 6 vehicles fly by me, 2v1 even managed to retreat, avg 2 kills a match, up from 0-1 before, heaps of hits.
    Lots of new players..:D:D:D
    They jus run around stunned and you jus clean up.
    Had trouble with seeing shots land in desert against sand background.

Death cam is a god send, accidently reported first death coz looked dodge but replayed and saw he shot between rocks suppressed and had broadside on hill, which I came over for circle.

Rubbberbanding/de-sync/catchup.
    To me the normal amount, some annoying but it smooths out, never had play issues in a CQ fight, but I land long most times anyways.
    I reckon I got my monies worth from before, now it's all icing.

11. rap

rap Member

Enjoying it heaps. Though TPP solo is fucking cancer.

walker_2003 likes this.
  12. Bourke

Bourke Member

I wouldn't bother, it's prime for noobs and hackers looking for 20 kill runs, i'm 100% FPP

PPL need to learn so TPP is where, but it's a sess pool..:p:p:p

13. Vassili

Vassili Member

It’s funny, this game is dogshit in TPP (peeking etc) - ruins the game, but so much fun in FPP.

walker_2003 likes this.
  14. JustHarry

JustHarry Member

I was going to comment about FPP being shite but jumped into a duo with a mate who streams and holy hell.... Makes TPP look like shite. Definitely prefer FPP.

walker_2003 and Vassili like this.
  15. Vassili

Vassili Member

FPP should be the default.

walker_2003 likes this.
  16. anthonyl

anthonyl Member

May as well use a wallhack if your playing in TPP...

walker_2003 likes this.
  17. minushuman

minushuman Member

Deathcam is definitely one of my favourite features - it has stopped me rage quitting a bunch of times already just by knowing how I actually died.

H3H3 has a really interesting podcast up with Brendan Greene (aka PlayerUnknown) about the development of PUBG, highly recommend it.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  18. the_pessimist

the_pessimist Member

Servers are currently trash 24/7.

walker_2003 likes this.
  19. OP
    OP
    BuZeR

BuZeR Member

Wish I could say the same. Most times when I die now I quit because I watch the kill cam and either I got killed by wild spray or it was a dude with a 'lagg hack'. One last night hit me 5 times in the head while he was 'lagging', here is the Vid :(

20. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Replays bug out sometimes might have been normal kill