PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by BuZeR, Mar 18, 2017.

1. iNoob

iNoob Member

Doesn't look like a traditional lag switch.

Probably a shit replay. Still, you pushed between a hill and a package, you got spotted out of position.

2. Rezin

Rezin Member

Do drops show up on the map now, or just for deathcam?

3. the_pessimist

the_pessimist Member

I'm not so sure about that one as well, but there are quite a few out there. I've come across the same type of hack 4-5 times in the last few days since v1.0 launch and its getting annoying. They really really need to do something about all the hackers, in all honesty i didn't even know it was this bad until deathcam and replays came out. :/ it's quite funny how obvious it is when they're tracking people they cant even see lol

walker_2003 likes this.
  4. maldotcom2

maldotcom2 Member

Alright I'm experiencing the lag now.It's only happened for me since the major update. I love the new map but the game is pretty broken compared to before.

5. JustHarry

JustHarry Member

They need to put Erangel up more; You'll play 4 Miramar to every 1 Erangel. I still prefer Erangel over the new map.

And ditto; The lag/rubberbanding is bad at the start of the round.

Hive likes this.
  6. minushuman

minushuman Member

I think they've made the split heavily favour Miramar because post launch no Erangel games were starting - you were just stuck in an infinite lobby because once you got to 60-70 people as new people joined they'd then drop straight away to try and find a Miramar match. I'm sure it will go back to 50/50 in a little while. I don't think Aus will see a map selector based on their comments (i.e. TPP vs FPP fracture and then adding on the two maps fractures both again).

JustHarry likes this.
  7. Leigh M

Leigh M Member

For a game out of early access it's pretty bad and unpolished.

8. the_pessimist

the_pessimist Member

So i just noticed that the grass no longer renders at longer distances?
    Can someone confirm this?

9. maldotcom2

maldotcom2 Member

It never did for me as I have graphics turned right down. :Pirate:

10. the_pessimist

the_pessimist Member

If that's the case then that's pretty broken imo. I remember they said that they forced the foliage render as well as shadows a while ago guess they've changed their minds?

EDIT: Hacking + teaming fun times lol

edit2: that's 4 times in the last 2 hours...

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  11. Ogre

Ogre Member

As I understand it they forced it for a certain distance, something like 100 to 200m. Previously when you could edit almost every setting in the config files you could pretty much turn grass off.

12. iNoob

iNoob Member

Yeah a few aimbotters atm...

With clips like that you can submit it direct to PUBG on their forums, generally thats an easy manual instaban.

13. minushuman

minushuman Member

Grass only renders to 100m

14. Bourke

Bourke Member

On mine, grass renders to between 100-150m at least, like when you are on the edge of a open field, one side to the other, most hills are bare anyways.

I'm pretty much reporting anything hell unfair now, lagg deaths and jus dodgey things, i'll let B-H deal with it, or not.
    I can't believe how much ppl don't even ADS anymore on medium range shots!!!!

1 match, I shoot first, die first watch replay and dude has 1-2% health left
    2v1 I do 60% to #1 guy, reload and open on #2 guy to the point where he's downed, then first guy comes back and kills me, I auto'd AK on the first guy but hit reg didn't work
    More strange, I got my first ever long range single shot HS snipe with 7.62...it's always been 3 rounds at least to kill someone

i'm 1v1 with a dude at 10m around a building with door open, I see his head jus peek around and shoot, I die, watch replay and he can see my whole body stepped away from the corner of building, but he was covered to me so me shooting means a very low chance of contact.

Went #2 in a SOLO, tried to shoot him through the trees jus before I had to run at him coz he had circle, he shoots me down with no ADS, "SLEEPWALKER00", BUT on his deathcam, his minimap had lil dead skulls on it, like he's using a mod overlay with dead ppl sites, the game generates an API right, so it's software that uses it.

BUZZER-what i found odd with the replay, other than the lack of ADS, you watch his rounds count and he shoots 15 rounds in less a second, not 3-5 rounds which should equal a kill, could be if 2 ppl are streamers and recording from their GPU's, theres lagg to DL's and saving the footage on time..idk

15. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

Never has. I feel like they have altered draw distance though, probably to boost fps.

16. Ogre

Ogre Member

That's the replay, it shows you where everyone is around you/the person who killed you, even the downed/dead people.

walker_2003 likes this.
  17. the_pessimist

the_pessimist Member

Ah thanks i didn't know that it was only 100m!
    100m feels a bit on the low side though :/

Yeah I should probably do that, but personally i don't find it very effective since there are so many. Hopefully they keep banning these guys and eventually find a way to detect these hacks.

18. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

Most vegetation and rocks etc render much closer now I've noticed.

19. Hive

Hive Member

First dinner on miramar. The map is growing on me, snipers haven.

20. minushuman

minushuman Member

Sorry 100m on Low settings. I think it was Fugglet or WackyJacky that mentioned it in a recent video where this guy was proning in what he thought was grass but he was completely visible