PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by BuZeR, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Elchupacabraj

Elchupacabraj Member

I've got about 40 solo matches and about 20 squad matches since 1.0 release and haven't noticed much in the way of suspicious behaviour, maybe one or two iffy scenarios but nothing blatant.
    Bottom line is that they've been 50 odd really enjoyable matches and a few matches where my team or myself were wiped out early without a chance to really get into the match, but that is our fault, not the game.

I should note, I/we usually play the whole "game within a game thing", not going for top spots, getting into some good exchanges with other teams and try and come out on top, maybe the hacks are more prevalent late game, I don't really know, the times we've been there we haven't really noticed anything suss.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  2. JustHarry

JustHarry Member

I keep forgetting some members here are rather slow than others; Want me to do a tl:dr?

-over 900hr battlegrounds logged
    -never hacked in pubg or scripted
    -"did" hack back in my early teens (i am now 30)
    -gets game banned (from pubg)
    -?

Its that simple.

I agree; Hackers should have their shit crushed. Its clearly evident one of three players on PUBG atm hack. In this case however, I was not.

3. XanaTos

XanaTos Member

I agree as well, so we start with your gear getting crushed right?

As a teen playing games I knew the right and wrong way of things, no excuse and back to getting your shit crushed.

Hackers destroy games for the players who don't cheat and cost devs time and money to stop them, when it could have been spent on building a better game.

So you hacked and been caught so you cry to the forums are about it? What about all the players in CSS you destroy? don't care I bet, same goes here. Put your computer in the bin imo.

4. iinsom

iinsom Member

Then you have nothing to worry about. Appeal your ban to battleeye and you'll be able to play again, right?

5. JustHarry

JustHarry Member

I knew some members were slow, But dumb?

You sound like you're missing a few chromosomes mate. I'd get that checked if i were you.

Read again.

6. XanaTos

XanaTos Member

You hacked in CSS and you got a VAC ban. I say will deserved.

So if i'm dumb what does a hacking POS like you get called?

7. JustHarry

JustHarry Member

You haven't read a word i've said have you?

If you want to know the answer, PM me like a good little boy. Don't waste posts on this thread.

8. iinsom

iinsom Member

Dont need the personal insults mate..

If you are innocent, you have nothing to worry about..

9. minushuman

minushuman Member

One of the missteps with PUBG was not separating the Chinese player base with different releases like was done with CSGO and other major games (PlayerUnknown spoke about this in the H3 Podcast). The stats on player base are that more than 60% are from China, where cheating culturally doesn't have the same moral/ethical barriers that it does here.

The public hacks are very easy to find and ban but the private ones he said are much much tougher, describing them as "malware level" basically, very sophisticated.

10. Kyorisu

Kyorisu Member

Hopefully with Tencent being involved they are segregated and the sooner the better. One solution that would appease the friends monkeys is to block other regions unless you are partied with someone from that region.

Don't know what a PUBG ban has got to do with a ban from any other game. Seems irrelevant. Guy probably got hit for teamkilling or something.

11. XanaTos

XanaTos Member

You posted this and you said you hacked in css, so what am I missing?

You hacked and got a VAC ban. The End.

12. JustHarry

JustHarry Member

There was talk about this being implemented end of first quarter. Until then, All servers no matter where you go will be filled with the chinese hackers :o

13. Ogre

Ogre Member

Is everyone who is posting videos of cheaters playing in TPP?

14. the_pessimist

the_pessimist Member

Yes, the que time for when i play is 5+ mins for FPP where as TPP is instant.
    My squadies also prefer TPP

Yeah generally speaking its late game where you will notice them, its where most of my encounters are.

15. Ogre

Ogre Member

When do you play, never had to wait 5 mins for a game, regardless of mode.

16. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

Ease up on the insults.

Dont come in here and say you hacked in CSS once and expect for people to just brush past it.

We are passionate long time gamers, and the vast majority of us despise anyone that hacks.

You probably shouldn't have said you did.

But then again you probably should have just googled how to appeal it....

17. the_pessimist

the_pessimist Member

5-6am

18. ol-skool

ol-skool Member

Well I am running off 4g internet at the moment since my Telstra cable is offline and no tech available till 22nd January.

Decided to drive to my wife's parents house with my laptop, finally downloaded the 13.6GB update, came home copied it over the PUBG steamapps folder, launched steam and wants to download the 13.6GB again :( Stopped, verified local files, renamed .acf file restarted, exit, put acf back, nothing works... so I am downloading the 13.6GB update on the 20GB of data Telstra has given me on a prepaid sim for the inconvenience of having no internet for a month..

Will be calling them tomorrow no doubt asking them to politely top up the sim again :)

19. Renegade40D

Renegade40D Member

I stopped doing the 'copy folders' thing along time ago, it used to work really well, but the last few years i have had nothing but trouble with it. Your best bet is to use the steam backup function and then the install from backup function.

20. JustHarry

JustHarry Member

Its not my fault people are raised imbeciles and can't read a simple post (possibly two as i attempted to elaborate).

And honestly, Who gives a shit if someone on here hacks, really. You can get your panties in a bunch if they come in here raving about doing it all the time and all the wins they've had. I've done it once, Big whoop.