1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

[Playstation Studios & Naughty Dog] The Last Of Us: Part 1, PS5 PC] September 2nd 2022

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Trizae, Jun 10, 2022.

1. Trizae

Trizae Member

September 2nd on PS5 PC at a little later date, Ashley Johnson & Troy Baker in the show with Pedro Pascal & Bella Ramsey.

Factions Multiplayer set in the last of us universe is now a standalaone game which is coming.

More as it develops but there it is.gif :)

Spyder6052 likes this.
  2. MrBS

MrBS Member

Bolting on the gameplay of the sequel into this game would be fine with me. I just want TLoU2: VR missions expansion at this point. That stabby stealth was soooo good.

Trizae likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    Trizae

Trizae Member

That's essentially what this is and then some gameplay will be similar or better than 2 (More inline with The Last Of Us: Factions) which they'll show next year with all dlc and then some included, factions is still one of the best 3rd person survival action games to date. Also nice their finally leaving the crossgen 'ghetto' as it's PC & PS5 only

They talk all about it all here:

Exciting stuff in store :)

4. rireland

rireland Member

Really enjoyed this one, glad to see it come to a wider audience.

Trizae likes this.
  5. jjjc_93

jjjc_93 Member

Of course this would be announced after I just finished the remastered PS4 version :lol: Great to see it coming to more platforms

6. OP
    OP
    Trizae

Trizae Member

I did say wait :Paranoid::p hehe how did you end up finding it? did you play Left Behind and the Factions multiplayer yet?

jjjc_93 likes this.
  7. jjjc_93

jjjc_93 Member

I complain in jest but also I played this version for like $9 and won't be buying back in at the price new PS5 games are commanding, it can wait until it finds its way to a nice discount :p I think the remastered version held up very well tbh.

I have finished Left Behind and have started TLOU2 but its struggling to grab me just yet. I think I'll break it up with another game in the meantime and come back to it later.

Trizae likes this.
  8. OP
    OP
    Trizae

Trizae Member

The Last of Us Part 1 PS5 vs The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Pro Improvements Detailed!