Pokemon Go For IOS/Android

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Devices' started by c0ldm3th0d, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Stevros

Stevros Member

There is an 'unown' on sydneypogo maps at the moment just west of Parramatta! Quick!!

2. Hetty

Hetty Member

Caught a 97% dragonite today, which would be awesome, except it's under 1000CP :(

3. metalrain

metalrain Member

Unown and a 97% Dragonite... And here I thought I was lucky to have a 15/14/15 Aerodactly :(

At least I've got a few Partychus now :/

4. Speaker4TheDead

Speaker4TheDead Member

3 low cp dragonite near my place in 24hrs..with pinap berries.. That's 20candies each.. Great for powering up my gym sitters.

5. Rusty X5

Rusty X5 Member

wtf...wat lvl u?...im lvl 27 and never seen a dragonite.....and only caught 2 dratini (and thats with my go plus)....never seen a dragonair

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  6. Hater

Hater Member

Got my Partychu. Going to have to have a backup storage account once they introduce trading I think...

7. Speaker4TheDead

Speaker4TheDead Member

Lvl33.. Have pretty regular dragonites in my area.. And Sydney in general have a fair amount of dratinis and dragonites.

If you don't live near water look for larvi/pulpi/tryanitars. No good for tryanitar here as it lives in desert/mountain biomes... Good balance for people away from water to have a strong(high cp) gym sitters.

No partichus yet

8. prezident doom

prezident doom Member

Got myself a party chu today :thumbup:

I did invest my larvitar candies into my Tyranitar and got it up to the 2600's from 1700's.

I also hatched another Dratini today... i never though that would be disappointing but will all my Dragonites maxed out I dont have much need for it. At least it was 91%. The highest I have encountered to date.

9. metalrain

metalrain Member

I think I've caught enough Partychus for now. Totally depleted my precious Pinap berry stash too, as a result I now have about 500+ candies for em. Also got a couple of bonuses in a Larvitar and a Dratini (now have enough candies for a Tyranitar and a 2nd Dragonite). Might just hang onto them for a higher IV/CP candidate though.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  10. Rusty X5

Rusty X5 Member

yer...idk..maybe if i get to lvl 30 i may see one....getting fukk all around my area toowoomba and surrounding areas (qld) can see why ppl gps hack this game...its retarded..it u dont live in a capital city you get nuffin..then again ive been down brissy a few times recently and still seen nuffin worth noting. yet to see a onyx or a aerodactyl..pretty sad tbh. Egg wise...got 2 snorlax's, 2 chanseys and a few other not so commons to fill the pokedex but nothing else worth noting. Still waiting to get a lapras, an egg that can hatch a dratini, etc. Still waiting to enough candy to evolve a charizard :/

As for gen 2...got 2 10km eggs hatched mantines..that's it...nothing yet of the 'good stuff'. Pretty sad tbh, was about to do a evolving session but they reckon 'save ur candies'..so idk mite wait, but want to get to lvl 28. Most of the gen 2 pokemon are trash tbh...had a pidgey candy stash to evolve to get XP, now they are rare lol.

Have they actually banned ppl for gps hacking on this game?..seems everyone does it yet no one is banned...knowing my luck the day I do it i'll get banned...dropped about 60 bucks to increase my bags and incubators...dont really want to banned :(.

Putting in my ticket/bug report to change teams..see what they do and see if it legit....will give the game a bit of life for me so atleast I can get free gold everyday (80% of our area population went red :(...i went blue :/). I originally played til about lvl 15..then stopped..but got a GO plus and gave me interest in the game again and easy way to farm and level up (as i dont actually live in a toowoomba). See how its goes....if I get rejected for team change, will probably stop playing, my little town has 3 gyms and all are currently lvl 9 reds, and I simply not strong enough to power through them, just waste too many revives and heals..its retarded.

11. Stevros

Stevros Member

Get your Dratinis around Water areas with lots of pokestops. The only problem is that it can be hard to find a High CP/High IV one, but my dragonite is now 3000 CP at level 30 and hes not a wonder.

When i started doing the gps thing I was going to quit anyway so thought I would just give it a go until i got banned. Had read that the only bans people had ever got were 'soft bans' that lasted a few hours. I havent even gotten one of those and ive been doing it for around a month.

The game has some measures to stop you from just placing yourself onto areas a fair distance away from your current location and catching then doing it again. If you plop your guy down somewhere far away it takes around 10 mins before you can catch or spin anything (you can still try to catch but everything will flee).

12. mrjimmyc

mrjimmyc Member

I have an old phone that I recently replaced. The phone's GPS reception had died completely toward the end of its life so I'm using that too GPS hack. Don't get any rubberbanding between the fake location and actual location because the phone has no GPS and this seems to be the main reason people get banned for GPS hacking from what I read. The game detects you erratically jumping between two locations and flags you.

Just have to be smart and stop playing for awhile between jumps.

13. metalrain

metalrain Member

Finally hit level 33. Which also means I finally got a 3000CP+ Pokémon in my strongest Rhydon after levelling it up.

[​IMG]

Fairly disappointed with the item rewards, but at least I got 15 Pinap berries, which is always handy.

EDIT: If any fellow RADelaideans are struggling to find Partychus, there's a cluster spawn of them at the Adelaide Oval and the immediate surrounding Pokéstops.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  14. Hater

Hater Member

Caught another Snorlax.

Already have 3 topped out CP for my level, and 2 dragonites.

I'll have another Dragonite once I find a Dratini with non-shit IV's.

Also, I have 2 Blisseys and once my Chansey gets knocked out of a gym where she's been for a month, I should hopefully have the 50 candies required to Blissey her up, too.

I think I might, once I have some more Chansey candy, get enough candy to max out my Heracross

15. Rusty X5

Rusty X5 Member

What lvl you? Do spawns get better when your a higher lvl..for example atleast 30? or u just get the same shit?

16. Hater

Hater Member

Same as always just higher CP sometimes

I just turned level 32

17. terrabyte

terrabyte Member

Do you use gps hacks?

18. Hater

Hater Member

Yep, otherwise I wouldn't have Corsola, Heracross, Farfetch'd, Tauros etc

19. metalrain

metalrain Member

Level 30 Pokemon are fairly common for me. I'd say one in every five captures are around level 30 or so. Lots of level 30 Rhyhorns for some reason.

20. Stevros

Stevros Member

Wish there was a gen 2 pokey similar to Rhyhorn. I think Phanpy is probably the closest thing but the CP doesnt get quite as high.