Pokemon Go For IOS/Android

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Devices' started by c0ldm3th0d, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Speaker4TheDead

Speaker4TheDead Member

3rd 7th day bonus spin.. No evo item.

2. Cpt.J.Sparrow

Cpt.J.Sparrow Member

I haven't found any for 8 days. I got my Sun Stone on the 7th day spin, but found a Metal Coat on a random spin.

3. prezident doom

prezident doom Member

I got another metal coat yesterday randomly. It's the one item I don't need any more of.

Super devastated. I missed a 100% Houndour this morning because my connection to the servers crapped out at exactly the wrong time.

4. metalrain

metalrain Member

Some people say that the drop rates for the evolution items for regular Pokestop spins have been buffed, but I haven't noticed any changes myself. They're still rare as hell.

And on a sad note, I misplaced my Go Plus again. This time I don't know where. Either on the way to work or while being drunk after work. Urge to play has dramatically dwindled :(

5. Hater

Hater Member

I've been walking around the Japanese Snorlax event areas. There doesn't seem to be any Snorlaxes. Seen a few on the radar, but haven't caught one in two days. It's definitely not like the Lapras photo there.

6. r3s

r3s Member

Its been a long grind but getting there.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. prezident doom

prezident doom Member

Wow a 3100+ blissey. People must hate you :p

8. r3s

r3s Member

Yeah but thats only 1 of the reasons ;)

9. Cpt.J.Sparrow

Cpt.J.Sparrow Member

:shock: Holy cow!

10. Olle_34

Olle_34 Member

speaking of rare....
    [​IMG]

needs work ;(

11. Stevros

Stevros Member

What is that?

12. Cpt.J.Sparrow

Cpt.J.Sparrow Member

Porygon2 with the worst moveset.

13. metalrain

metalrain Member

I think my Note 4 is starting to shit itself. It won't charge properly via USB. Thinking of getting a wireless charger and perhaps a bigger battery, but if that fails, what do you guys recommend as a decent Pokemon Go phone?

EDIT: False alarm, it's just the old charger. Newish charger works fine :)

If Niantic is going with a 6 month or so release schedule of each generation, as rumoured, then with 3rd Gen later this year then you might be able to evolve it to Porygon-Z next year when 4th Gen drops.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  14. Cpt.J.Sparrow

Cpt.J.Sparrow Member

I use this charging station with my Note 4 and rotate 3 batteries.

Yeah, wait until next year
    for another chance to bomb out of moveset roll. :upset:

15. metalrain

metalrain Member

Already have a 2nd battery with that kit and it's still not enough for me lol

My kit for a full day's Pokémon Go'ing includes; 1 extra battery, a big 10,000mAH and a small 1,500mAH battery packs.

EDIT: Hmm, it turns out it might be one of my old chargers that's causing problems. Using a newer charger I bought not too long ago and it seems to be working fine, but the battery packs aren't charging on the old charger. We'll see how this goes. Just did a smell test on the suspicious, old charger, smells like melting plastic.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  16. mrjimmyc

mrjimmyc Member

I use a Motorola Moto Z Play. Best battery life I've had out of any phone I've owned. I regularly get 10+ hours of SOT between charges with it and never have troubles being out for a full day of hunting. Uses a Snapdragon 625 with a 3500mah battery so just lasts and lasts.

17. Cpt.J.Sparrow

Cpt.J.Sparrow Member

Caught a 95.5%(14/14/15) Confusion/Avalanche Jynx at work during coffee break! :shock: :thumbup:

18. Stevros

Stevros Member

Nice! When there was a Jinx nest near my house I mustve caught almost 100 of them and nearly all of them were complete trash. The high CP ones with Frost attacks are still worth keeping because they just smash dragonites so fast.

19. metalrain

metalrain Member

Finally managed to hatch a Togepi last night. Still missing Cleffa and Elekid in terms of babbies.

Also starting to run out of Pokemon storage again, not sure if I should free up some of the more rare and uncommons I've been hoarding because of that "Save your candies" comment, or get rid of some the Pidgeys I've saved for a mass evolution session.

I've been interested in the Moto Z and the Z Force ever since they've been announced, but I think they're exclusive and locked to Verizon or something like that. But, my Note 4 is still going strong, as per my post edit/update.

20. mrjimmyc

mrjimmyc Member

The Moto Z Force is Verizon exclusive but can be imported and will work here but with some bands missing. The Moto Z Play is available here unlocked from Harvey Norman, Officeworks and a few other places. Had the MZP for a month or so now and love it. Great not having to carry around a battery pack when I go out hunting.