Pokemon Go For IOS/Android

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Devices' started by c0ldm3th0d, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Speaker4TheDead

Speaker4TheDead Member

[​IMG]

Yup 2k cp snorlax.. [emoji33]

2. d1ng0d4n

d1ng0d4n Member

Walked a friend out the front of our driveway to be picked up, as we get to the end, this bugger pops up. We walk opposite directions from the driveway, he disappears, he got picked up as we went south, and disappeared again...

Head home, start walking down the driveway and he pops up, rang the friend back and he returned with his missus so they could both get him :lol:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  3. Speaker4TheDead

Speaker4TheDead Member

4. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

5. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Giving the Eevee thing a go. Got 1 ready to evolve. Will try for vaporean. :thumbup:

6. Ravennoir

Ravennoir Member

Thats the one I got on my first (and only) Eevee evolve

Anyone else having the issue of the medals not updating

I just noticed there are are bunch that arent correct (says ive only caught 1 magicarp, and only 2 zubats)

7. odessa

odessa Member

I'm looking forward to expanded game play bringing them more inline with the DS. Not sure why you don't battle pokemon to capture them that wouldn't be hard to have in the game. Would be good to be able to dual others etc. Sure it will come in time I spose.

8. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Did 1 evolve with the name Rainer and it did evolve into Vaporean. 585 > 1595. :thumbup:

9. afcca

afcca Member

My snorlax is only 1500, need more candies...

It sucks with these super rare ones that seem to only come from 10k eggs, once you use all the candies that's it for quite some time. Is lame.

My Thunder Jolteon absolutely destroyed a few gyms today but seeing how this town is only maybe 5% Instinct I could never hold them for long.

10. pezzy

pezzy Member

omg. i didnt know about the arc thing. ive been slowly lvling up my original bulbasaur hoping to have a beast bulbasaur in like 3 years. that sucks. what a waste.

11. Mathuisella

Mathuisella Member

12. Speaker4TheDead

Speaker4TheDead Member

That's a nice dragonite.

With pickings like these... It'll be awhile before I get there.

[​IMG]

13. Uchuujin-san

Uchuujin-san Member

Tried it on 3 eevees just before the server crapped itself again. 1 of each type/name, all followed the naming convention ... also had a few friends confirm that it was working for them. so far, i can confirm 5 evolutions where it's worked.

14. Stevros

Stevros Member

Saw a few lures down the road so decided to use a lucky egg and incense and go nuts, server issues crushed my egg and burnt out my incense. FML. Server seems to be down at the moment. At least it was nice drinking a beer in the park talking to people.

15. Frogloose

Frogloose (Banned or Deleted)

Hi,

Sounds like my night, went out to grab some chinese at 6pm, didnt get home until 10pm, found out the local chinese shop also has 3 pokestops together which were all lured.

So popped incense and lucky eggs, evolved 8 pidgeys, zubat, spearow, eevee (can confirm the renaming works) 2 weedles, 2 caterpies and 2 rattatas, also had 2 eggs pop as well.

Easy 21000xp not to mention i caught around 170 pokemon in those 4 hours.

Went from level 10 to almost level 16, not bad at all.

So long as you have the pokeballs catch everything that comes up, its throwing away xp otherwise (and candy)

Pidgey = Pigeoto along with Weedle/Caterpie are the best xp/evolve ratio with only 4 per first stage evolve, save up your evolves then do them all at once under a lucky egg.

I can also confirm egg distance works when you leave your phone on the roomba on its regular cycle, its an easy 1km for zero effort.

Cheers
    Frogloose

16. Stevros

Stevros Member

Almost spat my drink out at the roomba comment.

Yeah i was evolving pidgeys, only managed to level up once before things started crashing and fucking up :upset:

17. Frogloose

Frogloose (Banned or Deleted)

Hi,

I can also confirm that leaving the phone on or strapped to the dog works as well, means she can be as hyper active as she wants and throwing a ball across the back yard is easier then walking myself.

Cheers
    Frogloose

18. Speaker4TheDead

Speaker4TheDead Member

Good to see the Evee trick works...now to find some evees...rare as hens teeth around here.

apparently the game was made live in Europe... i've sure they load tested it right?:wired:

19. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Eevees are pretty damn common over here at Kings Park hehe. Got a 619 Eevee waiting for the server to come back up. My phone still got the game on but can't do anything other than browse my Pokemons.

20. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

The renaming Eevee before evolving trick doesn't seem to work. If you do get what you want it's just coincidence. It is a 1 in 3 chance so it's pretty good odds. I've evolved 4 eevees all named Rainer and only 2 was Vaporean. The other 2 turned into Flameon.