Pokemon Go For IOS/Android

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Devices' started by c0ldm3th0d, Jul 6, 2016.

1. metalrain

metalrain Member

Bleh, so many people asking me to do their EX Raid tomorrow, yet I only have two devices. I asked them if they could leave a spare phone but they say they can't leave one just in case they need to raid with it during the day...

2. Speaker4TheDead

Speaker4TheDead Member

Looks like a few gyms have moved/changed.
    Pyrmonts Ex gym Paradise Reserve have moved 20m up the road and now Paradise Quarry.

Haven't looked into what cell it sits in but being by the main road.. and not a parkland.. seems like one EX gym down.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  3. AERO

AERO Member

i managed 17 raids in the 3 hours :), but that was 10 on one account and 7 on the other as i ran out of passes. managed to get an ex raid pass on each account too. well over half way to 37 on main and managed to get a full level and half way into 29 on the second account. (only just started using second account occasionally to get friendship levels up for transfers. saw someone locally get the 1 million km distance travelled between pokemon transferred. one mon got him to 17000 km alone from france lol

4. gloonk

gloonk Member

Finally some not totally shit boxes on the store:) 4 shiny plusles and 2 shiny minuns for the weekend. got a shiny lugia yesterday too so that was a plus. Bring on shiny zapdos :)

5. prezident doom

prezident doom Member

Yeah has been fun. Between the two I got 9 shiny plus/min. I also got a random shiny Aron which means I now have the complete shiny Aron family.

I'm still annoyed I wasn't able to get to go fest. From all accounts it was really good this time around.

SpaceFrog likes this.
  6. SpaceFrog

SpaceFrog Member

Trying to plan zapdos day. Our raid train did 17 articuno raids But we were far from efficient. Assuming every gym will have a raid (minus the current EX raid gyms). I feel like doing it on foot is easily achievable. We have a couple of very dense streets here in Brunswick, 10 gyms for 1800m + another 10 gyms within 200m of the main rd. Being on foot everyone can walk and catch, the quicker people can run ahead and start lobbies. How many gyms can we hit? and should I design a loop back to the start? so people don't have to walk 2Ks back to their car?

7. AERO

AERO Member

hey man i think you added me in pogo, been watching where your gifts are coming from, needless to say you in my top 3 friends list i send gifts too haha :) and ive got 89 on my list. :) i atleast try and give u and 3 others a gift each day, just sometimes i dont go out so i may miss :)

8. qwertylesh

qwertylesh Member

yo aero, I have about 40~ friends on my list, I try to send a gift to all friends daily (its easier for me to do since i live on a pokestop). you were one of my first 5-10 friends added, as long as i keep sending to you daily we should keep gaining friendship level to best friends in a few more months, even if you cant send me a gift, try to open my gift before you max out daily so i can keep sending so our level can continue to increase :D :D

9. AERO

AERO Member

yea certainly, i do the same, ive got about 4-6 i try to get out every day (including sending to my second account), im sure if theres a mon you missed out on that was limited time and i got a spare, maybe one day ill come down to melb and we can trade or what not :) i live about 400 meters from a gym and 2 stops :) but nice if it was that little bit closer haha

10. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

So... Do you guys share friend codes here? So far I only have 1 friend... :D

11. metalrain

metalrain Member

If you guys are really keen into farming shiny and/or good IV Zapdos this weekend, best be prepared rush throw Premier Balls or just run away from low IV Zapdos. I'm aiming to do at least 25 again this weekend, but I'll actually probably have leave early because I have a gig to get to just before the event finishes :Paranoid:

12. gloonk

gloonk Member

Yep anything under 1890cp or 2363cp (if weather boosted) ~96iv (unless shiny) is not even gonna have a ball thrown at it. Got a raid train with 10 lvl 40 accounts in the car happening. Hoping to do 30 raids.

13. metalrain

metalrain Member

Welp, I only did 9 Zapdos raids on main... But that was enough to get a 96%er, a perfect IV and a shiny :p

14. gloonk

gloonk Member

* didnt have to run from many at all so that was good. did have to dump over 300 items to buy more raid passes though :)
    Great day. 37 raids. 26 catches. 5 shiny, best being 91% and 2 x 100% normal. for myself
    One of the team got 6 shinys
    Also got a 96% alolan Raichu this morn

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018 at 7:11 PM
  15. qwertylesh

qwertylesh Member

Got 3 shinys and a 98iv normal. I was 12 for 13 so im quite happy with that. Best shiny is 91iv
    Alot of players barely got 1 shiny where i was