Pokemon Go For IOS/Android

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Devices' started by c0ldm3th0d, Jul 6, 2016.

1. qwertylesh

qwertylesh Member

It was weird, i walked around my suburb for an hour and got nothing, then gave up went home and caught 10 shinys off my one pokestop

sir_bazz likes this.
  2. SpaceFrog

SpaceFrog Member

Pretty crazy week, meeting new players & Still having a blast with the 2nd account. Not spending any money makes, the battle in 10 raids quests a little slow. Spewin I missed out on free raid day passes. My friend started her account, on the Sunday after Raikou day, and managed to score 5 passes. Unfortunately the bugged free raid passes last week were given out while I was working :(

Oh I managed to get my go plus working, took the battery out and left it overnight. Used a rubber band a 10c coin to keep the button held down, it was awesome... and then my new gotcha arrived on Friday night, just in time for the weekend :)

I was quick catching on two phones on Mudkip day, and focussing on the baby account, for xp grinding. Got 17 shinies on baby, and 6 on the main. I thought baby did well, but a friend got 18, and she stopped catching to trade for about 15 mins.

Met Brandon Tan at Carlton Gardens yesterday. He is was so nice. He came up to us and said hello during the event. I had my head down in my 2 phones, and only looked up when he was close, and got a little star struck... even though I'm like.. he's not a real celebrity. We caught up with him after the event and a little chat with him. It cut into our trading time, but it was worth it. Maybe we'll see Brandon Tan in Yokohama.

sir_bazz likes this.
  3. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

I am pretty sure I have still never seen a shiny. Havent ever made an effort to see one, but pretty sure I havent encountered one before

4. prezident doom

prezident doom Member

Easy to check.. just type "shiny" into the search bar

5. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

Yup! Defs have zero! ahh well, still figuring out the finer details in this game beyond catching things, spinning pokestops and doing gym battles.

6. gloonk

gloonk Member

so got 2 shadow pokemon pretty much as soon as it started this morn at 7.15. havent seen any since. just hatched a 100iv munchlax. son caught a shiny murkrow.

7. Speaker4TheDead

Speaker4TheDead Member

They stopped. The team rocket stuff for 2 days after the test day. It's back now and much more common.

Purified a evil charmander for a 100% charizard. Screenshot_20190726-100134.png

gloonk and sir_bazz like this.
  8. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

Havent seen any funky coloured stops in my area.

9. sir_bazz

sir_bazz Team Papparazi

Did 6 or 7 of them this morning as it's kinda fun and the stardust adds up nicely.

Odd that you haven't seen any as they're pretty obvious even from a distance.

10. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

Are the stops just a darker blue? or more obvious than that?

11. lawrencep93

lawrencep93 Member

Team rocket take over done 13 battles today, looks like no limits to rewards on them which is a positive

sir_bazz likes this.
  12. sir_bazz

sir_bazz Team Papparazi

They have like a wave of dark blue that constantly moves across the whole of the top part of the stop.
    It's the movement of colour that gives it away as there's nothing else like it.

13. gloonk

gloonk Member

pretty over shadow mon. killing my revive stocks. got a shiny pink nidoran and a shiny koffing. chasing a shiny ray

sir_bazz likes this.
  14. sir_bazz

sir_bazz Team Papparazi

Only one wild shiny,(excluding community days), since Entei. An alolan diglett.
    Did get a shiny Ray for the main and alt yesterday though.
    And with that out of the way, keen to try and complete a successful Ray duo sometime before the of the month.

15. gloonk

gloonk Member

12 shiny ralts over both accounts, best being a 98iv. Caught a shiny ray today :)

16. lawrencep93

lawrencep93 Member

I managed 19 shinies the shiny gods were with me thisdd community day I usually only get 5-10. IV was less lucky but found a 98% it was low level though

sir_bazz likes this.
  17. sir_bazz

sir_bazz Team Papparazi

I did almost all of CD this time around with 12 shinies on the main and a solitary 1 on the alt.
    Odd as I checked/caught the same on both devices.
    The main also snared a shiny poliwag yesterday? which was exciting being a random wild spawn. Something I rarely see.

And tonight I completed my personal goal of duoing Rayray. Definitely over prepared, and completed with just under 80secs left on the clock on the first attempt.

A good couple of days.

18. gloonk

gloonk Member

shiny polliwag, natu-3rd and an onix. also several boosted non-shiny rays

19. Varg

Varg Member

Girlfriend found a random wild shiny Wailmer last week. Was pissed I couldn't get one as well but oh well.

Does the trick with the Plus still work where you just hold the button down and it will constantly trigger for events?

20. sir_bazz

sir_bazz Team Papparazi

Did raid hour tonight and now have 6 shiny Rays now across both accounts.
    Only two with 15atk and the rest are lucky friend trade bait.

One member of our raid group also got his first shiny Ray on his main. Pretty happy for him as it took 94 raids to get it.

The stardust event is :thumbup: