Pokemon Go For IOS/Android

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Devices' started by c0ldm3th0d, Jul 6, 2016.

1. SpaceFrog

SpaceFrog Member

I've added some of you to my baby account "JuaneetaBanana" 5987 6946 2831

Trying to beat my friend's baby account to level 40, She's had 1.5 weeks head start, and spending $$ So I think I have to abuse the friendship bonuses. Please let me know if you want to lucky egg for ultra & besties.

2. sir_bazz

sir_bazz Team Papparazi

Friendships will beat $$$$$$ in a race to level 40, (as long as you can keep gifting).

On another note, my shiny count for the water festival was zero.

3. SpaceFrog

SpaceFrog Member

Yeah I didn't fair well either. No barboach or carvana :( I did get my first shiny shelder though :)

4. Speaker4TheDead

Speaker4TheDead Member

Ohh my shiny count is also a big fat zip for this festival.
    Also went pretty hard at shiny Rayquaza.. About 40 raids.

An impressive zero as well.

5. prezident doom

prezident doom Member

Got a Carvanah first day. And another shiny carp... 2 years after my first.
    Not to the ultra rewards. Unfortunately it will be a hardcore incubator spend fest.

6. lawrencep93

lawrencep93 Member

I just find it annoying that more 10km eggs will be coming into my inventory to try and clear with my incubator, I don't care about unowns and collecting all the alphabet, I care more about the meta relevant pokemon for raids and secondarily for PvP which basically also means I am candy/rare candy and star dust farming.

The new eevee with flower crown for research breakthrough is super annoying, at least they updated a couple of field research but would have liked to have seen team rocket research added along with more opportunities for battling in pvp or team rocket to earn rare candy and star dust.

At the moment PvP is locked heavily to hardcore players for meta relevant pokemon in the harder tournaments (using silph.gg), for a tournament Melbourne CBD I had 50% win/lose after farming 100 rare candy to get a dexoys-D a second move which basically was the decider for me in a few matches.

sir_bazz likes this.
  7. SpaceFrog

SpaceFrog Member

Yeah, not a fan of the eevee. My baby account is free to play, so It needs all the legendaries it can get (especially since I've had 3 Raikous run). Plus I love saving the special research to get great & excellent throws.
    When maps were around I had a blast hunting them down at all hours, by motorbike and the pushy. I'm only missing the T from ULTRA. I don't like my odds of hatching that one, let alone a single unown. A friend of mine has already hatched 2, and I believe it's 2 she already had.

I ended up adding quite a few friends to the baby account, I'm 1/3rd of the way through Level 38. It's 31 days til best friends with 4 or 5 accounts. I should aim to hit Level 40 on those best friend bonuses. Hopefully smash through enough ultra friends by then

8. Speaker4TheDead

Speaker4TheDead Member

so they dropped the 10km egg drop rate (egg drop rate in general) last few days had only 2 10km which hatched a Shieldon and Larvitar... highly doubt i'll get any Unowns this event...

9. gloonk

gloonk Member

yeah the 10k egg rate is complete garbage as are the odds of getting an unown.

10. lawrencep93

lawrencep93 Member

I have gotten 0 x 10km eggs, but in all honesty I don't care, 2km eggs have better star dust ratios and unknows I don't care for, the next event with regional pokemon I have been nick naming people from overseas so I can also trade egg hatches from overseas for my distance metal which lacks as I have no friends to trade with :D

11. gloonk

gloonk Member

strange event for me. No shiny gligar or sentret, but did pick up my first shiny misdraevus and fifth houndour. 2 Letter L unowns after god knows how may eggs and incubators with 3 left to hatch before tomorrows event. See how that goes.

edit - Woot! caught wild shiny kangaskhan. happy :)

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    SpaceFrog likes this.
  12. SpaceFrog

SpaceFrog Member

No unowns, (but have 7 unhatched 10ks on the baby account). Baby got 2 gligers, and the main got a sentret, which I immediately evolved into a furret. No luck on the regionals so far. Ran out of gift opens very quickly. Unfortunately I was opening 3-5 gifts sometimes to get 1 egg. It would be nice if they changed up the gift limits again.

gloonk likes this.
  13. Speaker4TheDead

Speaker4TheDead Member

And after 3 years(since launch).. My Kanto dex is finally complete.. 151 reached.

Finally hatched that damn friggen Mime. Just refused to trade for it.

Kept hatching kangas, leeks, and tauros.. 4 each

Of course after greeting that one mime.. Hatched two in a row... Really hate this game sometimes..

And no shinies as usual for me.

Attached Files:

SpaceFrog, gloonk and sir_bazz like this.
  14. gloonk

gloonk Member

6 shiny turtwigs each on both accts. got a 100iv non shiny turt and a 100iv charmander too.
    hatched a shiny tauros yesterday and caught another 2 shiny kangas today.
    also caught a shiny sable eye for my son while he was driving. damn wanted one of those for myself :)
    currently at 199 unique shinys in my dex. Hopefully mewtwo will get me to 200 this week :)
    edit - 2 shiny onix and a kabuto today.
    edit - almost. got a shiny ekans for my 200th and just got shiny mewtwo for my 201st. Also shoutout to sjobeck for the egg that got me my shiny tauros :)

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  15. treblid

treblid Member

Did 8 Mewtwo raids yesterday.. 1st one and I got the 2387 (Non shiny). Never bothered with locking the circle before. Had to learn how to do it with 13 balls. Tons of network errors happening yesterday, was so nervous the game'll glitch out as I catch my hundo. 10 minutes to throw 4 balls. ROFL.

My first Rayquza during that month long stint was also a hundo (Again a normal one).

Like Rayquza, started on a high, and then nothing... Hopefully I can get a shiny before the week is over. :( The worse the shiny, the better it is as I can lucky trade it.

16. sir_bazz

sir_bazz Team Papparazi

Grats.

The 15/X/X Mewtwo's are gold and there's such a small window to collect them.

Got a 14/15/15 shiny on the alt on the first day but too good to trade so it's been powered up already.
    The main got a shiny yesterday but it, along with all the others caught so far, are just trading stock.
    Think this Mewtwo will be a popular lucky friend trade as it's the No.1 counter for one of the upcoming Gen 5 legendaries.

17. SpaceFrog

SpaceFrog Member

I got a rubbish one ready for re-roll. Just waiting for current lucky friends to get one, or to go lucky with people my raid crew who have a spare.

Was very lucky in Japan, went lucky with 2 of the crew early on, and the onus was on them to catch Shiny Japanese Rays for re-roll. Ended up doing the lucky trades back to back within a few hours. One of them went good. Sadly not mine. This time the window is much shorter.. and people have to work instead of raiding every day.

gloonk and sir_bazz like this.
  18. Zippy7

Zippy7 Member

Went to 2 Mewtwo raids today. First was okay, not too many balls used. Second Mewtwo just wouldn't go in, despite me trying the circle lock and getting 3 excellent throws with golden raspberry.
    11 balls and raspberries gone, just a bit frustrating as that's the 3rd Mewtwo that absolutely refused to be caught.

19. gloonk

gloonk Member

pretty good run. at 3 shiny mewtwo's, 5 kangas, 4 yanmas, 2nd snubull and 5th natu.

20. Zippy7

Zippy7 Member

I don't know how you guys get pokemon with such great stats, most of mine are (to use a word my kids use) "sucky". That's including the raid pokemon too.
    I have been transferring them given space problems.
    Any tips on getting better stat pokemon?
    I presume it's just catch, check and recycle until you get good ones?
    Does location make a difference?