Post Photo's Of Your Portable and Small Form Factor Devices!

Discussion in 'Portable & Small Form Factor' started by DiGiTaL MoNkEY, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Borat

Borat Member

Noice. May I recommend the MSI Aero ITX 1070 for the GPU, and also check out the InWin A1 it's a sexy-looking case :)

2. SomeBoredGuy

SomeBoredGuy Member

might actually go to a 250d and a little WC but wanna give one of these HDplex builds a shot .......... my current rig is too large for my liking :/

edit that inwin looks pretty damn cool but wanna go small as possible cause why not :/

edit edit

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/173442-build-log-corsair-250d-water-cooled-blue-lagoon/
    my inspiration but ill go with another colour i think but ill need to trade my motherboard for a itx

not gonna go to ryzen yet

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    Borat likes this.
  3. Borat

Borat Member

Ooooh love that 250D colour theme - noice!

4. SomeBoredGuy

SomeBoredGuy Member

yeah shame i can't find anyone selling it for a reasonable price :/ cant get it ordered in either.

5. Borat

Borat Member

Looks like there's one on eBay, 5% off, click/collect, no extra for shipping.....

6. SomeBoredGuy

SomeBoredGuy Member

i was looking at it but the corsairs were about 110 new so not sure i wanna pay a premium like that

Borat likes this.
  7. Borat

Borat Member

Fair enough, it is a bit high for a 4-5 year old case!

8. Tazor

Tazor Member

Chopin only fits half height GPU's, not sure if there's any 1070 that will fit in it. You could do an AMD 2400G which has enough performance to game at 1080 60fps which is the most gaming performance you'll likely get in a Chopin unless you get a half height 1050ti...

You could always just use a 1070 ITX and not actually attach the sidepanel? Then you could just stick it on a pedestal or something xD Swapping the built in PSU for an HD Plex 400w might give you extra space.

9. SomeBoredGuy

SomeBoredGuy Member

thanks for the suggestion but ive fallen in love with http://modivio.com/product/xcase-s/ such a nice case just trying to find if I can get darker red on the case. won't be starting this till rtx is benchmarked so I can make an informed build.

10. Tazor

Tazor Member

Oo, yeah that's very nice.