1. OCAU Merchandise now available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion here.
    Dismiss Notice

Post Pics of games you are playing

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Nemeseeesss, Aug 24, 2007.

1. NanoDuke

NanoDuke Member

Bringback Wolf:ET I reckon. Pick one of four classes, and gain EXP per match. EXP resets each game. That was awesome.

2. RamboKazoo

RamboKazoo New Member

that game reminds me of day of defeat, damn that was fun back in the day, its a shame the playerbase always dies on the good old games.

im a big fan of games that wipe / reset often, is one of the reasons tarkov has been getting a bit boring for me after the first wipe hit, the wipes take to long, when they go for over 5 months and then you have 100 mil in the stash, the raids feel pointless, what do i care about a 500k GPU when i have 100 mil? even a 2mil key or ledx is worthless to me at that point, the only thing worth looting is other players dog tags :D

3. Poondizzler

Poondizzler Member

Grounded, came out today, only in early access but it's a good bit of fun. Terrifying at night though...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bolter01, RamboKazoo and elvis like this.
  4. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

oh the ladder :D

5. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

How does that game work, I know you can see things others have made, but wouldnt it just be full as? or does it just pick a certain few?

6. Poondizzler

Poondizzler Member

to be honest, im not quite sure, but there would certainly be some limitations on how much stuff appears in the game world at one time otherwise it would be chaos

7. elvis

elvis Old school old fool

Picks mostly at random, and not too many to destroy the game play.

The further along you go, the more appear. You still have to earn your way, although once in a blue moon some stranger's stuff will make your life easier, and you feel pretty genuine giving them an in-game updoot for their efforts.

They actually did a really good job of the whole "strangers helping strangers" thing. Infinitely better than modern social media, that's for sure.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
    walker_2003 likes this.
  8. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

you can destroy other people's structures but it only destroys your game session's instance of it. to the original user it's still there until the game errodes over time through age via timefall or timesnow.

RamboKazoo and walker_2003 like this.
  9. zoki_007

zoki_007 Member

Just started. Loving the story so far, and the slow mo action chopping body parts off

[​IMG]

RamboKazoo likes this.
  10. RamboKazoo

RamboKazoo New Member

Been meaning to play this but i dont understand the choice behind the way they did multiplayer and it kind of annoys me. just let people play the game together, they could of made it an open world game with 20-100 people per instance, hell even if they turn friendly fire OFF. Seems like such a shame, and the game looks awfully lonely . May be a good game to just run around not paying attention on while you watch netflix, it is kind of a courier simulator.

Another game that has been annoying me for multiplayer.......Ive tried every single guide i can find to connect to multiplayer but it wont let me no matter what, why cant this multi trillion if not multi infinite dollar company just allow people to connect to their servers the way 99.99999999999999999999999% of other games do ?

Anyway, Forza 7, love the graphics.

[​IMG]

11. elvis

You are correct: you don't understand the design choices made.

RamboKazoo likes this.
  12. RamboKazoo

RamboKazoo New Member

Yes that is what i said :D

13. elvis

Indeed. Your suggestions would have entirely changed them game from something that deeply emphasised the need for human connection to just another boring multiplayer game.

Maybe play the game for yourself, and see what the designers where actually trying to convey.

14. RamboKazoo

RamboKazoo New Member

the option to play in normal multiplayer would of been nice at least, i will check it out at some point, but no need to get offended lmao.

15. elvis

Certainly not offended. Just amused by these sorts of rinse-and-repeat posts.

We've got plenty of "normal" out there already. This game won awards for trying something different.

16. RamboKazoo

RamboKazoo New Member

True the formula is different, i commend them for that. its obviously working for some.

The more i think about the "Like" system the more i wanna give it a go, but it really does seem a shame you cant interact with others past this ( even though i guess thats part of point or charm of the game ). But if i see some really helpful or interesting structure it would be cool to que up with that person and just run around doing random side missions.

Im guessing without all the other people running around on the map it would run pretty smooth to ?

Anyway, Installing now. i blame you for this.

[​IMG]

elvis likes this.
  17. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

It's kinda hard to spoil it since DS is so convoluted :D

elvis likes this.
  18. elvis

DeathStrandingComplete.png

19. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

20. ni9ht_5ta1k3r