1. OCAU Merchandise now available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion here.
    Dismiss Notice

post your twitch profiles so i can/we can watch

Discussion in 'Live Streaming & Content Creation' started by AERO, Nov 7, 2017.

1. shippuuden

shippuuden Member

This game <3

At least when the games are shit, you get some entertainment in the form of toxic people.

On a side note, i think i followed most of you guys.

https://www.twitch.tv/potatoaim2000

90% of the time im stacking with toxic players who like to troll and throw, you have been warned, follow if you like ;)

edit ; also if you guys have youtube channel throw it down too :)

2. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

I'm gonna try and experiment with streaming again while I am still in Canada and stream resident evil 2.

3. MoMaN69

MoMaN69 Member

Let us know when your on, so happy with my stream tonight got a few regular viewers now and got some bits

SeiferCQGL likes this.
  4. OP
    OP
    AERO

AERO Member

I’m still on holidays so no pc for another 5 days :(

5. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

6. OP
    OP
    AERO

AERO Member

i chucked you a follow ssj :)

SSJ4 likes this.
  7. mesaoz

mesaoz Member

also threw a follow

SSJ4 likes this.
  8. MoMaN69

MoMaN69 Member

Followed too

SSJ4 likes this.
  9. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

Thanks fellas. Appreciate it!

I will sort out the follow back when I am home this evening. Just at work atm. Unfortunately havent got much time for streaming myself right now. Busy editing videos for my players in Osprey check em out on my youtube channel and let me know what you think :) here is one of the showcases I made for one of my Halo players. But there are heaps more on the channel.

Also you might find this topic of interest. I am proposing we have a dedicated section to talk streaming, content and esports. Everything from gear, software, events, and self promotion. Alot of skeptical people in the thread. Would be cool to have some input from people who stream themselves :)

https://forums.overclockers.com.au/threads/section-for-posting-about-content-streaming-etc.1259733/

Anywho now I have gotten my small plug out of the way haha.

What games are you guys focusing on atm? I am a variety kinda guy myself atm. I used to be a competitive Halo player so I used to only play Halo. But now it could be Halo 3 or 5, Smash bros, Bo4, Pubg, csgo etc. Basically whatever has friends of mine playing at the time. I hate playing on my own these days.

10. SeiferCQGL

SeiferCQGL Member

I have been playing a LOT of Sea of Thieves recently, mostly solo sloop-ing but always keen for 4 person Galleon action!

I have recently rebranded my channel as well, looking much fresher and a bit more personalised. If you haven't done so already, go check it out and drop me a follow (and you will get one in return), I am working toward affiliate and followers is the only thing holding me back now :)

http://www.twitch.tv/jimmierussells

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  11. MoMaN69

MoMaN69 Member

What’s you’re channel

12. SeiferCQGL

SeiferCQGL Member

Edited above :)

13. OP
    OP
    AERO

AERO Member

chucked you a follow :)

14. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

Good to see everyone live when I went to follow! Good stuff people :D

15. OP
    OP
    AERO

AERO Member

i was live for a little however my wife being a pain in the ass so i ended alot earlier than i wanted but anyway

thanks for the follow ssj4 :) ill be sure to pop by when your streamin, i lurk sometimes in the peeps i follow, i usually notify when i do so :)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  16. shippuuden

shippuuden Member

Dudes i want to plug a small twitch person that isnt as popular and he really fucking should be, hes always interacting with his viewers and sits between 10-20 ish when not being hosted by someone, but ive been watching him for about a year and hes absolutely hilarious.

He does rocket league, dark souls, gta 5 truck simulator bit of overwatch, its usually a pretty chill stream, he also does his "real talk" segment where he educates his young viewers on how to get the sugar walls, its funny as fuck.. i clipped somethng of his a while ago which got 10k+ views lol, https://clips.twitch.tv/RelatedHardDotterelFunRun

His GTA 5 role play was some of the best shit ive seen on twitch ever, anyway https://www.twitch.tv/kr8dle , send him a follow and tune in when you can, i guarantee you will enjoy his strim.

ON a side note, i followed a few more people who posted in ere :)

OOOOH i only got introduced to SOT through the summit1g trolling videos, looks like a lot of fun, we should setup and ocau crew even if we need 2 or 3 squads, just cruise around together and murder everything and anything we see lol.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    SSJ4 likes this.
  17. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

shippuuden likes this.
  18. OP
    OP
    AERO

AERO Member

sweet, only 6 followers from the magical 50, will have to get it going a bit more often, once school is back can regularly get going

shippuuden and SSJ4 like this.
  19. mesaoz

mesaoz Member

4 followers until 4,000 for me. Got 'something' to show for the last 2 years at least lol

shippuuden, AERO and SSJ4 like this.
  20. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

Sorted out my lighting setup. Gonna have a little stream tonight to test it out. Really happy with the results (teasing a little).

Cheap RGB flood lights from ebay and a DSLR LED light. Really recommend investing in lights. Especially before a greenscreen or DSLR camera setup. The footage from my C922 looks incredible.

Also ordered a cheap action cam that has a "webcam" mode for an alternative viewing angle between games. Cant wait to see how it performs. Half the price of another webcam and on paper is 10x the camera.

shippuuden likes this.