post your twitch profiles so i can/we can watch

Discussion in 'Live Streaming & Content Creation' started by AERO, Nov 7, 2017.

1. OP
    OP
    AERO

AERO Member

yea funny enough i had more viewers in that than other games :)
    was streaming tarkov last night, just last 4 days of feb my average is healthy 4ish or so :) just need to average over the month :)

2. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

You're not counting the bots right? I get prob 6 or so bots in my stream. They after a while time out and dont count towards the viewer number.

Also less popular games are usually really good for us little guys. We get a larger slice of the pie since not alot of people play certain games.

3. OP
    OP
    AERO

AERO Member

no my son and wife have twitch accounts ;)
    so i get 3 viewers

4. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

cheeky haha

5. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

Anyone that wants to add me on steam, xbox or whatever here are my tags.

Steam: OsP x SSJ4 x
    Xbox: OsP x SSJ4 x
    Origin: Osprey_SSJ4

If anyone is keen to play Apex Legends and see me online swing me a message. I hate playing alone :(

Madengineer likes this.
  6. OP
    OP
    AERO

AERO Member

hey man, added you on steam, as rainbash

7. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

Nice nice. Also we did it boys! We have our own sub in the forum!

8. OP
    OP
    AERO

AERO Member

so i finally got my twitch affiliate invitation :)

now i need some emotes or badges etc... not sure how to make em :( as i have 0 skills lol

SSJ4 and CAPT-Irrelevant like this.
  9. CAPT-Irrelevant

CAPT-Irrelevant Member

Well done!
    I don't believe much skill is needed. Emotes can only be so big anyway, so any "mess" you make is likely to be hidden/blurred.

10. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

NICE! welcome to the family.

Twitter is a good place to find people. I have also heard of people getting emotes on on Fiver or airtasker.

11. OP
    OP
    AERO

AERO Member

got my first 100 bitties tonight, pretty chuffed haha :) apart from gettin shredded in tarkov that dono did put a smile on my face. now to try and improve my stream and possibly get the division 2 to stream

12. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

Look into audio plugins for your audio and video filters for your webcam.

Reaper has a bunch of free plug ins for audio and it makes a big difference.

13. OP
    OP
    AERO

AERO Member

i have only been using my car dash cam so its quite shit and only has one setting, im looking at geting a new web cam and maybe a mic (also considering a game capture card)

14. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

I use an action CAM as a second view for my stream. The cheap ones have a webcam setting. Great that they double as action cams. Cheaper too.

Audio and video filters are free. I recommend doing a few youtube searches on.

Here is one for video adjustment in OBS.

Here is one for audio. Using a noise gate and a compressor will enhance audio ALOT.

In terms of getting a webcam. I would recommend doing lighting first. I bought one of these.

LIGHT

Lighting makes the biggest difference by far. Check out this vod from my stream.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/377057542?t=01h16m47s

Little bit of lighting and colour correction and webcams and action cams look fantastic.

15. OP
    OP
    AERO

AERO Member

sweet, ill definitely look into all of this, had a few viewers last night (may have only been 3-4 however im trying to get my own following even if they ar enew tarkov players and split away from the streams i watch myself so im not taking their viewers but adding to the lot. played with one of my viewers and it was good, and couple other guys followed and chatted. at times like this i feel im building something :) slowly. but 3 new followers in 1 session is big for me :)

think im somehow at 62, certainly a big jump in the last few weeks from the 20ish i was sitting at for ages.

16. OP
    OP
    AERO

AERO Member

so ive gotten my webcam, hopefully it works well now :), also set up chat bot in my stream and shoutout commands. so hopefully that works now,
    next step is to get a desktop mic, but might be a little wait for that as i cannot spend $hundreds on streaming all at once. wife would kill me :)

have managed a couple of my own followers that come say hi nearly daily. its great, just need to build upon that :) and maybe somehow incorporate music in my stream.

17. OP
    OP
    AERO

AERO Member

had a lit raid tonight, had a 80 raid on me and average stream viewer of 18, it was great, 10 new followers :) bits donated
    really appreciated it :)

18. CAPT-Irrelevant

CAPT-Irrelevant Member

I'm preparing to try and do my first stream for the year tonight. I haven't done any since November.
    I'm still technically "breaking out".
    I've managed to make myself a "frame" for my cam feed, using a Vegemite theme.
    [​IMG]

19. OP
    OP
    AERO

AERO Member

lol thats cool as, i tried a greenscreen (virtual one) and had flying hamburgers behind me, but it was a bit buggy, so i go without for now. spewing cause i think ill be away this weekend so i wont be able to lurk your stream, wifes nan didnt wake up this mornin so were gonna have to drive 4 hours north when my wife flys in tonight :(

also trying to find more funny messages for my stream bot to spam :)

20. OP
    OP
    AERO

AERO Member

hey captain, ive opened up a twitch window so when you come online i will be viewing your stream, but i wont be home :)
    free lurk from me :)