This computer is for my sister, for her bday present. I'm not doing a big write up of everything as its all fairly common mods, pics will tell most of the story. Bought this case off the OCAU forums. The previous owner started removing the fan grills and did a real hack job :S and he's also used paper to cover any vents or fanholes not being used with fans for some reason. The case panels have an interesting design. The top panel is secured with one screw, you remove that and then slide the panel off. The side panels are held in place using the normal side panel slide mechanism things, except in this case it is made to slide vertically, so the top hold the panels on the case. Onto the Modding.... I marked out the front fan holes to be removed. Unfortunately I forgot to get a pic of it cut out. But here is a pic where it has been cut out, and I have marked out the next cut, to make room for the front 92mm blowhole fans to fit. Now for the front panel I planned for 3 x 92mm blowholes. First hole was cut using a variable holesaw. This was a bit too aggressive for the plastic so I decided to dremel the other two holes out. 90mm pipe is cut to rough size using a dremel, and positioned in the front panel. Some all pupose glue is used to hold it in place for the time being. Then as things are all going smoothly, I start to cut the pipe flush with the bezel, then all of a sudden my dremel clone dies on me. I open it up and with a bit of fiddling i seem to have fixed it, but it wouldnt fit back together :S So being in a rush, my dad bought me a dremel multipro. Using my new dremel, I finished off the cuts to make the pipe flush with the bezel. Bondo is used at the back to secure the pipes strongly. cannot fit all images in this post. will continue next post.