Rainbow 6: Siege

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by walker_2003, Jun 10, 2014.

1. ChinoPD

ChinoPD Member

I can confirm the rubberbanding on my end. And especially on the new map, insane cluster of framedrop and microstutters. Which I've seen on older maps as well, so I haven't been playing this often.

2. Foliage

Foliage Member

Is rubber banding the typical lag issues you see?

3. ChinoPD

ChinoPD Member

Generally yeah, but to me it doesn't happen often. And I know that when I get rubberbanding my ping doesn't spike, so maybe the iPhone 3G servers ubisoft is using is getting CPU spikes maybe, or maybe it's their Dodo Internet that is congestion. Who knows.

4. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

will install if people are willing to let a n00b (me) play LOL

5. MoMaN69

MoMaN69 Member

Anyone thinking of buying or not used the new operators yet i made a video.

6. kthomp37

kthomp37 Member

I'm finding this game much harder than others to play 'casually'. I only manage to play this maybe two to four hours a week, and for the first hour or so it's always an uphill struggle before I start being able to make any real team contribution beyond twitch shooting and follow-the-leader.

7. Tazor

Tazor Member

It's a steep learning curve, made more difficult by large numbers of experienced players with more knowledge and time to master it. I think the best aid is a communicative team or better yet, friends. Because having a plan or someone to drone and make callouts will usually lead to a win

8. MoMaN69

MoMaN69 Member

I couldn't agree more, the game is only really good if u have a full squad of mates.

Casual with randoms doesn't seem to work properly.

9. Tazor

Tazor Member

Speaking of, feel free to add me if you guys are up for ranked, currently only Gold IV cos I dropped a couple ranks, but I'm on pretty regularly.

Uplay name: LilSamonWetEyes

10. MoMaN69

MoMaN69 Member

Ill add you tonight, would be cool to get a squad of ocau people and make a video

11. Tazor

Tazor Member

Sounds good, also add MetaSynapse (RoryK on the forums) as I play with him most of the time and couple other friends.

12. Foliage

Foliage Member

Provided everyone is a random and it isn't some randoms vs a team it is still fun. If you are coordinating as a team the randoms have no hope.

You can still be methodical as a random, you just have to move slower and make lots of use of cameras and drones.

13. ChinoPD

ChinoPD Member

About 50/50 on getting in a group of noobs and getting on an organised group of randoms. Seems ok to me.

14. kthomp37

kthomp37 Member

At it's best this game is bloody amazing. Had some really good, close rounds tonight, with a lot of comms and support.

But in previous nights the pub matches have been utter shit. No comms, quitting halfway through matches, throwing rounds through teamkilling, dick jokes.

Edit: I'm Keito37 if anyone wants to squad up.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  15. Dilligaf666

Dilligaf666 Member

This is the only game I come back to regularly - It gets hard and I am not great - I have only finished as top scorer maybe once ever in 18 months...
    But do I enjoy it a lot - I think it would be a step up entirely to play with a coordinated group - I only play casually and most of the time there is not much in the way of comms

16. 2SHY

2SHY Member

Recently picked up this game. Although I'm not gone online and played casual yet, I'ld like to squad up.

uplay name is N8_2SHY

17. ChinoPD

ChinoPD Member

Looking forward as to what the zombie mode/ quarantine looks like.

18. josh1990

josh1990 Member

Fuck there's some toxic players in this game. Joined a game tonight, got TK'd twice (2 seperate twats, definitely on purpose). Cracked it, capped them both and then I got kicked. FFS, can't even get even. Because they win in the end. Motherfuckers

19. ChinoPD

ChinoPD Member

Just like any game. The rate is low but there are definitely dumbkents aying this game. Last time this happened, it involved two players too. I played it cool, said nothing. Played another round, same thing, different guy. Played it cool again, said nothing. Next round, played it cool. Waited, lines the kents up and TKed then both. Then I quit asap, and just joined another round from a different matchmaking session. LOL, don’t let these rounds rule you up. Not worth it, best to keep it cool, plan your revenge, then just join another round.

20. josh1990

josh1990 Member

I used the shotgun (was a guarantee they'd be murdered) and I think I got booted because a 3rd (innocent) team member copped a few pellets in my rage. Didn't get a chance to even hear them rage, they were done in in seconds and I was gone in half a second. I did feel a bit better after that though, it was match point to other team. And no way would they have come back from that