Ring of Elsyium PUBG Clone that is Better than PUBG

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by TamedShrew, Apr 18, 2018.

1. grrrr

grrrr Member

I think Bomberman on Nintendo should be getting the originality credit. King of the hill multiplayer with diminishing play area after a time. You start with limited weapons and get upgrades...

walker_2003 likes this.
  2. IPW

IPW Member

I've been playing after seeing this on the main page, I'm liking it more after realising that I can jump into a third person game, press 'ctrl+h' and switch to first person, instead of waiting over 10 minutes for a game on the AS servers in first person. The client timed out eventually so I started playing 3rd person and checked the keys, gave it a shot and it's fun.
    I don't really care that everyone else has third person view, if you don't spot the enemy before they spot you you're basically hosed anyway, even if you do they seem to be able to mow you down instantly if you don't get a headshot or something.

3. alch

alch Member

RoE just wins. pubg doesnt have avalanches or rock slides. pubg insta loses for that! ;>

Attached Files:

4. shippuuden

shippuuden Member

This game died a little after new cod came out, used to be able to insta que for games.

5. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Cool concept.