Scorptec and BitFenix Outlaw Contest!

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Hardware' started by Agg, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Agg

Agg Lord of the Pings

OCAU Major Sponsor Scorptec and BitFenix have teamed up for another OCAU contest!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This time, three members will be chosen to recieve a BitFenix Outlaw case, to keep, on the proviso that they post a review of it in the forums. You have to be in Australia too, so the shipping isn't a killer.

[​IMG]

Seems simple enough? So, firstly, you need to pursuade them (well, me) why you should be chosen as one of the reviewers. I'll pick the three winners, possibly with a vote from the community, and then we'll send the cases, and wait to hear what you think of your new case. :) Post your entry below!

Edit: forgot to say when this will close - we'll make it quick and give it a week. So, midnight Sunday night Sydney time.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
  2. IMtech

IMtech (Banned or Deleted)

I would love to make a review of this case. Heard some good things about it so looking forward to see one in the flesh! :thumbup: :)

3. g@z

g@z Member

Pick me! For no logical reason apart from the fact I can be critical and crap on for ages and ages about stuff that some might think is journalism, but others might think is just waffle.

Plus I've been here a while. And I got 2nd post.... ok, when I say post I mean entry....

Also, I can pick it up from Clayton so no effort for you to send it :)

Regards,
    g@z.

4. Rogue-X

Rogue-X Member

I want to review this case only because I have to move a crosshair V formula and a 6950 + 1200w strider + TT Frio to another case while I mod a CM690.

I think it should give a good idea of what sux and what doesnt when your trying to put a power supply slightly larger then normal + a CPU cooler that is quite large + a rather long video card into a case you hope it all fits into.

It would then make a good replacement for my wifes shitty coolermaster case she has.

I should also get her to assemble it under guidance and see what she bitches about and doesn't

5. Huggy_Bear64

Huggy_Bear64 Member

Pick me!
    I really need a new server/media/storage/secondary computer case. This things looks perfect! :thumbup:

6. Linkin

Linkin Member

I love trying new stuff and comparing between current and past stuff :thumbup:

7. scarletxfi

scarletxfi Member

Because I recently acquired two new cases (Antec P183 and Fractal Design XLB) and have been writing up reviews. The problem is I have nothing to compare them with.. so I'll use the Bitfenix as a nice in-betweener.

p.s. bitly URL dot working

8. CM96

CM96 Member

Ooh no pick me I'm betterer. Itching for a new case (Antec Three Hundred currently :thumbup:) for my main pc and this looks incredibly intriguing & should be fun to use/review. If I put my mind to it I can churn out a relatively good review/essay/whatever gets thrown my way, plus I'll put effort into it and try to make it detailed (e.g. not just "This case is good/crap. 7/10).

9. friedsweasel

friedsweasel Member

I can provide a critical and frank analysis without verging from the point. I am also in the market for a new case and have liked the look of some of bitfenix's designs. I will provide this analysis in clear and concise points and make it quite clear what my opinion is and why that is so. I would also love to give this case a whirl :).

10. darktranq

darktranq Member

I've been building computers since 13 years ago, using the old biege cases, then moving to many generations of Antec, and now Coolermaster.

I have additionally worked professionally in the IT sector for 10 years, building, upgrading, and repairing many PC cases.

I think I would be ideal to review one of these cases in terms of functionality, aesthetics, and what I like in cases.

Thanks for reading and I hope I win/review!

11. TaroT

TaroT Member

pick me :) i can do a direct omparison between this and my carbide 500r , see if this can fit all my junk as well as the corsair.
    plus i,m a picky bastard :)

12. .Radiant

.Radiant Member

mememememememememememe!

After w/cing my R3, I looked for cases that would support a decent sized radiator inside the case and it's one of the criteria i apply when i look at cases now, among other things :Pirate:

Also the bit.ly link to the case is broken, just leads to the actual bit.ly site.

13. Anomalous

Anomalous Member

I'm using a 5 year old Thermaltake case. Pick me. :thumbup:

14. CREDO

CREDO Member

My CM Stacker is really dusty but i love it to bits.
    If only there was a case out there that could change my mind....

15. kreegor

kreegor Member

I haven't reviewed anything before so it will be nice to at least give that a go. Oh, and I this case looks like it has lots of room and cable management which is pretty cool.

EDIT: Oh Oh! And 4 front panel USB ports! That's pretty cool!

16. EEPROMS

EEPROMS Member

[EDIT] Don't worry, I wont have the time..

Cheers

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  17. InTheFade

InTheFade Member

Pick me as a reviewer! Why?

[​IMG]

Because I need something other than my cubes to play with!

(Also it's time I change up from a mATX case, I need more room)

18. AmB

AmB Member

yes I'd like a free case and promise to review it.

I have nothing else to offer but the honest desire to get free stuff.

19. yon2004

yon2004 Member

Pick me, Pick me. Why you may ask well just because. :thumbup:

20. renren

renren Member

I'm building my girlfriend a computer but funds are tight... A new case would make me look like a hero (and give me lots of kisses too ;) ) as well as save me those precious dollars, not to mention she'd be getting a nice looking case too!

renren