Shmups!

Discussion in 'Retro & Arcade' started by elvis, Jun 11, 2012.

1. OP
    OP
    elvis

elvis Old school old fool

Says this one is due Feb 2021 I think (pushed back from late 2020 release). Originally it was supposed to be multi-platform, but this trailer seems to say PS4 and Switch only.

Unsure if COVID and other things forced them to reduce the scope, or there's more coming later.

2. OP
    OP
    elvis

Trailer #3 is up. I was hoping for more ST-V style scaling effects that really defined the art style of the previous games for me. This looks just a bit too generic for my liking.

3. OP
    OP
    elvis

This one is definitely on my shopping list when it drops. Cave's incredible Ketsui Deathtiny for PS4, ported by legendary developers M2.

Loads of extra modes including a special IKD (Cave's lead producer) arrange mode used for competitions, as well as heaps of screen arrangements to make the game more playable on a 16:9 screen.

There's an arranged soundrack mode too, apparently.

I really hope this one pops up on the PSN AU store, and we don't get stiffed by stupid regional stuff.

okclock123 likes this.
  4. mR_CaESaR

mR_CaESaR Member

I'm tempted to buy the disc version... 3x M2 releases is going to be about 250 before shipping... The question is, do I go ps4 ports or do I go PGM IGS version of Ketsui..