Show us your setup.

Discussion in 'Live Streaming & Content Creation' started by power, Mar 6, 2019.

1. ShaneHm2

ShaneHm2 Member

Just out of curiousity what capture card do you use ? And is that a gScart or a Hydra ?

2. bolex17

bolex17 Member

It's a Hydra2, currently using the Elgato Game Capture HD at the moment.. Looking to upgrade to something better as it only supports Line2X with the OSSC.

3. CAPT-Irrelevant

CAPT-Irrelevant Member

I've freed up my camera from having to stay on a screen.
    This (generic) gooseneck used to be my phone holder in my car.
    Whilst I can get a gooseneck for this model cam, C920, I didn't want to do so in case I end up upgrading/getting another cam.
    It's so much easier getting the desired height/angle now.

upload_2019-6-10_16-30-45.png

AERO, elvis and SSJ4 like this.
  4. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

Great work mate. I need a better solution for my 2nd cam.

5. Unframed

Unframed Member

There's also an Elgato greenscreen out of shot
    [​IMG]

elvis likes this.
  6. Dalork

Dalork Member

Couple quick shots from where I waste most my time gaming or listening.

IMG_20190910_051310copy.jpg IMG_20190910_051352copy.jpg IMG_20190910_051634copy.jpg IMG_20190910_050949copy.jpg

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    elvis likes this.
  7. elvis

elvis Old school old fool

How do those edifiers go? Contemplating a set myself.

8. Dalork

Dalork Member

I'm really enjoying them, quite a detailed and clear sound across the board fairly neutral/flat with maybe a slight warmth to the sound. Fantastic detail and extension in the higher end without being bright or forward, mids are nice also and the bass is pretty tight though doesn't extend down very low, maybe 48Hz. I have a little 8 inch Voll subwoofer to add a little extension. They are also a bit of fun to listen too with some adjustment or DSP, so they would be good in many types of uses. I think better sounding than the higher model S3000 Pro, pretty decent value for under $500.

Very solid build quality, heavy lil buggers too as I think they would be 9-10kg or so each (even the passive left is as heavy as the main right). I was trying to decide between these (S2000 Pro) and the Swan M200 mkIII as I like both and the look as well caught me. Both offer a lot of speaker for the price point but for me the Edifier looked better with the griles on and sound was clean. Also was in stock and lil cheaper so I was sold on giving them a go. I also liked the AirPulse A100 but not enough to justify the price difference, depending on your likes/budget etc they might be worth a look also along with the Swan's.

As you can see from the image I keep them fairly well isolated from the desk, so the iso pads (they were surprisingly affordable) would also be helping with clarity.

elvis likes this.
  9. AERO

AERO Member

these setups are so much more professional looking than mine, mines just a cluster fuck of mess lol :)