Small lightboxes - product recommendations?

Discussion in 'Photography & Video' started by akashra, Aug 6, 2019.

1. akashra

akashra Member

I'm looking for a small light box for product photography - in this case mostly chocolate and small cakes/biscuits - so it doesn't need to be too big. 20cm would be fine, though I've seen a few cheap ones varying from this size up to 20 inches. Both eBay and Amazon are littered with them, so there's a lot to go through.

I've found a few that will take a USB input to power a light at the top of the box (which is ideal), but it would be nice to find something that also has some diffusers on both sides with build-in LED lights on those sides.

Can anyone recommend such a product that doesn't break the bank, and where to find them?

stoj19. likes this.
  2. stoj19.

stoj19. Member

Great question! So much to filter through. Subscribing to check out the answers!

3. Dark Orange

Dark Orange Member

Considered just buying the cheapest you can find and just use whatever cheap lighting you can acquire? (LED torches, desk lamps, camera strobes etc) That would give you lots more flexibility.

4. german

german Member

This too big?

https://www.catch.com.au/product/ye...&st=32&srtrev=sj-ne0xffuglkfeernbfsuuxo.click

I recently bought some Yescom studio lighting from COTD and doing a great job.