1. Win some Crucial goodies in OCAU's Christmas Treasure Hunt!
    Dismiss Notice

SNK 40th Anniversary "Neo Geo Classic Edition"

Discussion in 'Retro & Arcade' started by g12345567, Apr 30, 2018.

1. elvis

elvis Old school old fool

Once you've played "Dolucky no Kusayakiu" (Dolucky Baseball) on Super Famicom, there is no going back to any other baseball game.

2. power

power Member

ok so SNK are in milk their fans mode.

3. elvis

You don't get many chances to not piss off retro gamers. Not to mention the fact that your competition is piracy, which is cheap/free and ridiculously easy these days.

I want to pay for old games, but I'm not going to let companies take the piss.

4. OP
    OP
    g12345567

g12345567 Member

Agree with piracy. Neo Geo is very expensive to collect for, Even when it was originally released.

Love the look of the limed edition christmas Neo Geo mini. Just surprised that the Neo Geo mini isn't officially sold in Australia. Unlike all the other mini consoles you can buy locally.

5. elvis

I'm not. Our whole country has a population of less than major prefectures in Japan. As a market, we're completely worthless, and they know folks who really want it will buy it from overseas (because we're used to it by now).

6. Vanne

Vanne Member

Saw a bunch of them (the grey ones) at Wallmart the other day.. I had to ask the service kid where they were. He didn't know, so obviously they are not hot movers..