Steelseries Sensei

Discussion in 'Portable & Small Form Factor' started by JohnnieWalker, Jun 23, 2012.

1. JohnnieWalker

JohnnieWalker Member

Alright well this couldve fit into about 4 different topics but if im off, Ma do your thing.

Alright this mouse fell under the radar a bit for me. Ive had a few mice (mouses?) going from microsoft, logitech and razer.. all of which feel "cheap" and think that putting more fancy glowing buttons with more weight adjustments means that you can suck more money out of the gaming industry. To a degree its probably true but im looking at something simple but has quality.

I want peoples thoughts from all angles, ESPECIALLY from those that have/used one. Are these worth the price ($100 the last time i checked) or am i totally off? i only really found out about them today to be honest.

2. mtma

mtma Member

I have the Kana black, I would recommend it or the other two similar mice (the sensei is the larger one of this series) to others.

It's pretty frugal on features (DPI button and that's about it) but works well.

The only thing I had qualms with on this mouse was that the buttons weren't sloped in a way that I was used to (operative: used to) but it's really just a case of getting familiar with it.

ED- mind you the kana is $60-65

3. OP
    OP
    JohnnieWalker

JohnnieWalker Member

so is that the only difference between two? have you tried both?

4. dreamaxx

dreamaxx (Banned or Deleted)

I LOVE MINE! I'm in Team Immunity, sponsored by Steel Series, and honestly with NO bias, this is the best mouse I've ever used :)