1. If you're receiving a message that you are banned from the Current Events or Politics forums, it's not you specifically: those forums have been hidden for all users. For more info, see here.
    Dismiss Notice

Superbackup Candy Crush Saga

Discussion in 'Google Android (OS & Devices)' started by kinet1c, Aug 10, 2013.

1. kinet1c

kinet1c Member

Hey guys and girls.

My girlfriend has had me wipe her galaxy s3 numerous times as she installs so much crap it bogs down but she needs to hang on to certain saves for games. Superbackup has always served me well but is failing with candy crush saga. Looking over the net leads to plenty of ways to cheat etc but all i want to do is overwrite the save file i guess. Superbackup has given me everything out of the install directory and I backed that up to pc but using the restore function in the app doesnt work and i cant find the install directory, even when browsing as root.

Any wizards out there have a guiding hand to give?

2. Sledge

Sledge Member

doesn't she login with facebook?
    once she loads it up again, and logs back in, her progress should be synced...

3. OP
    OP
    kinet1c

kinet1c Member

No she never logged in with Facebook. Anyway long story short the file manager I was using on the phone wasn't fully accessing root folders. Got a new one overwrote save file with back up. Crazy girlfriend meltdown averted.

Thanks anyway