1. OCAU Merchandise now available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion here.
    Dismiss Notice

Table Tilt TV stand recommendation

Discussion in 'Audio Visual' started by blackied, Aug 1, 2020 at 8:06 PM.

1. blackied

blackied Member

Hi All,
    I recently ended up with a spare 58in TV that I want to integrate into my pc setup for wallboard type use. The catch is that I'm in a rental and can't wall mount, and have no space on my desk itself, which means the TV will have to be placed high. I have a shelf I can fit my existing screens into and put the TV on top of, but the height means the thing will be over 2.2m high at the top. For it to be of any use, I need to find a TV stand that allows me to have a downward tilt of at least 10 degrees or more, which seems almost impossible. Most are either just height adjustable or allow you to tilt a little bit back.
    Has anyone seen an option with a decent forward tilt (that doesn't break the bank)?

2. Renza

Renza Member

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020 at 8:33 PM
  3. OP
    OP
    blackied

blackied Member

My original plan was to buy dodgy ikea bookcase, lie it on it's side on my desk with shelves out (apart from some mounted for rigidity, then stack the TV on top. So nothing as suck to put a mount onto I'm afraid.

4. nico6

nico6 Member

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020 at 4:24 PM