TeamGroup Contest - Entries Thread

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Hardware' started by Agg, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Agg

Agg Lord of the Pings

TeamGroup and OCAU are giving away some memory and an SSD! Up for grabs is Team Group's Delta RGB DDR4 2666 8Gx2 (Black) memory kit and their Delta RGB (5V) 250GB SSD.

[​IMG]

All you have to do is reply to this thread stating which of the prizes would be your preference, as well as letting us know which TeamGroup product is your favourite, with a link to its page on their website. Some extra info explaining why that one is your favourite would be great too. Then I'll pick my favourite answers. The contest will run until midnight on Friday the 6th of December, with the winners announced shortly thereafter. Only one entry per person please. Good luck!

shaneferns10, juzz86, Turbine and 4 others like this.
  2. jcorney

jcorney Member

I'd take the RAM because I'm already losing my memory

favourite product is their delta dd4 ram (http://teamgroupinc.com/en/product/delta-ddr4) because I am a dummkopf who likes watching the blinkenlights because they are soothing and remind me of working in server rooms

3. DarkSnipa

DarkSnipa Member

I prefer the RAM, personally favourite will be the Xtreem DDR4 ram (http://teamgroupinc.com/en/product/xtreem-ddr4) because the great overclock I got from them, best of all it has a functional heat sink that has real fins instead of a large aluminum block with no RGB.

4. Aetherone

Aetherone Member

That's a hard call, but I reckon my preference goes to the Delta RGB (5V) 250GB SSD
    Not so much for myself but would solve two problems with my niece's computer: lack of high speed storage and unicorn goodness :lol:

5. terrabyte

terrabyte Member

I would pick the RAM, because chrome can always use more :D

My favourite product is TeamGroups DDR 400 memory http://teamgroupinc.com/en/product/elite-plus-u-dimm-ddr. Because it reminds me of the time about 13 years ago where TeamGroup got together and saved everyone's bacon after the Mushkin group buy went sour. Always buy Team stuff now :D

6. metamorphosis

metamorphosis Member

I'll take the SSD, cause my backup machine is still running a first-gen SSD which is ARS for small writes, and slows the machine down to a crawl when doing windows updates.

7. Turbine

Turbine Member

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    tangcla likes this.
  8. reflextion

reflextion Member

I need the RAM pleeease sir! Im in the middle of a budget build and need DDR4! The RGB will add some nice colour too.

I love the http://teamgroupinc.com/en/product/mp34 - because i have the need for speed! It also ticks all the other boxes, value, warranty and durable.

9. CREDO

CREDO Member

most useful to me would be the SSD, planning on a new pc build sometime next year, by the time I actually raise the funds I'm sure ram timings would have moved on a notch or two. a 250gb ssd next year will still be a 250gb ssd.
    I guess my favourite piece looking on the website would be the http://teamgroupinc.com/en/product/delta-rgb-ddr4 of course its kick ass, but also very cool looking.

me old 2.7ghz win7 box with 4gb ddr2 is desperate for replacement. but ya know family comes first. hey it runs HL2 great.

10. th3_hawk

th3_hawk Member

I would take the flashy RAM (Team Group's Delta RGB DDR4 2666 8Gx2), mostly because my SSD's are hidden away in carriers so I couldn't enjoy the flashy SSD ;)

MOAR RGB!!

My favourite product has to be M.2 SSDs, so much speed, so little space. I mean DAMN! 2,600MB/s write and 3,000MB/s read?!?!?! I remember when SATA III was considered fast (even the good old days of RAIDing 7200rpm drives in home machines in the quest for faster speeds).

Give me more of that:
    http://teamgroupinc.com/en/product/mp34

11. kogi

kogi Member

12. Antmanoz

Antmanoz Member

After 4 jobs 8 years and a divorce I am finally in a position I can upgrade a piece or two, something flashy under tempered glass like this SSD would be the catalyst of an amazing system!

13. z3099528

z3099528 Member

14. shane41

shane41 Member

SSD ... because I bust up operating systems every other day :leet:

15. MUTMAN

MUTMAN Member

reply to this thread stating which of the prizes would be your preference
    • Delta RGB (5V) 250GB SSD please
    which TeamGroup product is your favourite, with a link to its page on their website
    why that one is your favourite would be great too
    • i'd stick a raspberry Pi4 on it as a little low power torrent box that's "LIT AF" (is that what the kids are saying today ?), the pi can drive the rgb and would look fucking cool lit af while doing my netizen (the lit af kids wouldn't even know that word :o) duties by seeding back for years
    Good luck!
    • good luck to everyone entering :thumbup:

16. Zippy7

Zippy7 Member

Ooooh. I'd love to win a Delta RGB (5V) 250GB SSD!

My favourite TeamGroup product is the Delta Phantom Gaming RGB SSD, because it's a flashy RGB SSD drive that has "Phantom Gaming" scrawled on it to make it seem like you get a "blinger" version than the plan Delta RGB version :)
    (Even though you're very unlikely to be able to read the writing on it when it's inside the boxen and flashing away)

17. argent

argent Member

Would love to a Delta RGB SSD :p

My 7 month old son loves watching the RGB colours cycle when I set it on rainbow!

18. issa2006

issa2006 Member

id take the ssd i got a spot inside the case to show off the rbg.
    iv gopt a m.2 in a 2.5" m.2 black plain ssd below video card

[​IMG]

19. The Sentinel

The Sentinel Member

Would love the SSD because as a registered Datahoarder, too much storage is not nearly enough!
    the RGB will help those bits move faster!

Favourite TeamGroup product is the MP34 SSDs.
    https://www.teamgroupinc.com/en/product/mp34
    Because as data approaches the speed of light it takes up less space! :)

20. Azzan

Azzan Member

I haven't personally used Team memory but from I heard Team memory are pretty decent, good bang for buck.
    G.Skill/Kingston > Cruical/Geil/Mushkin/Team > Thermaltake/AData > Corsair (in my book)

Fav Team product = 16GB(2x GB) Team T-Force Xcalibur RGB DDR4 4000 - ~AU$199