Sitrep. The Imperial Shipyard is back in operation. There are two bits of damage that I need to fix first. My GF broke this a few days ago while cleaning and didn't tell me.... It's the main bridge sensor array. And something that I last set out to fix in 2013 and got shelved when I found myself unexpectedly made redundant. The detailing on the engine got damaged and I removed it so I could redo it. Luckily, the plastic I clamped up in 2013 to put curves in it is still ready to roll.. you can see it wrapped around the can of beans. All of the plastic kit parts and styrene shapes are ready to go.. note the label on the white box. By garn it's been a while. Of course after so many years all of the glues have dried out, so I won't be getting any of the repairs done this week. I've lost count of how many of these Zap glues I've turfed without even using them. PIzza oven - I didn't end up building one as my GF at the time bought me a Fornetto Alto woodfired multipurpose smoker oven for Christmas like this one: It does make damn good Pizza, brisket and ribs. Recommended.