The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Discussion in 'Nintendo Consoles' started by AMLagonda, Jun 15, 2016.

1. power

power Member

so much for buying this on the Wii U, mrs bought me a switch + this/odyssey/rabbids/mk8 - played the bejeebus out of it after completing Odyssey conquered all the divine beasts and just mopping up before i hit up gannon. only complaints so far, weapon durability (be nice to find a smithy or something) and rupee drops (there are before anyone says plenty to find but i tend to farm them and I don't like farming mechanics in any games). Also cooking, meh i find it a boring mechanic like most crafting mechanics. apart from those i really love the game and pretty much everything about it. Bought a pro controller too, so glad I did can't imagine this on stock dog controller.

2. lawltank

lawltank Member

Have you tried dragon farming for money? I liked this method the best:

3. hippyhippy

hippyhippy Member

Easiest to farm is lynels... Theres a elixer you can make for like 2200 rupees.

4. power

power Member

i didn't, finished the game yesterday with a ton of cash on hand. Must have been OP, Calamity Ganon didn't kill me at all - as far as Zelda bosses go he was a bit soft. But that's ok, I prefer Zelda's softer bosses rather than trying to kill them over and over.

5. akashra

akashra Member

I wouldn't mind the cooking mechanic if I could just select an item/recipe I wanted to cook and it would just take the ingredients from my inventory.

The weapon durability thing is annoying as hell. I need a mallet or some kind of hammer to do one of the shrines I was having trouble with (the one where you have to hit a ball in to the hole way over a fence) and haven't been able to clear yet. Got to the start of Divine Beast Vah Medoh last night so have to start that when I get home, and still have Vah Rudania to go - haven't been to Death Mountain yet. But I'm now at a point where I can clear A Test of Major Strength shrines.