There's a happy ending for the missing SNES package

Discussion in 'Retro & Arcade' started by power, Feb 24, 2017.

1. power

power Member

Not sure how many of you followed this but when I first heard about it I was compeltely shocked and saddened for those involved. I can't imagine how stressful it would have been. But something good happened - thanks to all the publicity the story had.

There's a happy ending for the missing SNES package

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  2. Krumm

Krumm Member

It's truly a shame that quite often people only experience any kind of service (sometimes, not always) once a fuss has been raised in the media, seems I have read similar articles where the media attention produced an outcome after false ban on a game, faulty hardware, stolen accounts etc

I hadn't heard of this but I've had similar experience with Aus Post and a package with tracking going missing after landing in one of their depots, as I was the recipient of the package and not the sender Australia Post refused to deal with me and the sender wasn't particularly interested in following up. I still fail to see how an item gets tracked going into a building and then is never seen again and can only assume it was stolen and nobody bothered to do anything about it.