1. OCAU Merchandise now available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion here.
    Dismiss Notice

They got rid of...

Discussion in 'Geek Food' started by water_ling, Jan 7, 2009.

1. MR CHILLED

MR CHILLED D'oh!

I mentioned a while back that they got rid of Maggie's Curried 2 minute noodles....well I found a way to get them back! Well sort of, but it works.

Get some Maggie's 2 minute noodles, chicken flavoured, add curry power, done! Tastes pretty good :thumbup:

2. Lost Property

Lost Property Member

Speaking of noodles, anyone still able to get Indomie Mi goreng Spicy Beef Ribs? My local Coles stopped selling them a few months back and my Woolies only sells one flavour of the entire range.

3. MR CHILLED

MR CHILLED D'oh!

Don't think I've seen them around.

4. MR CHILLED

MR CHILLED D'oh!

This is not so much a question of "they got rid of....."....but answer me this....have pringles now reduced the size of their chips!?? Wtf!??

I'm sure someone will tell me they did this years ago, but I've had bigger pringles pretty recently I reckon.

They are fscking midget size now :rolleyes:

5. BistecConBigote

BistecConBigote Member

You need to try these.

I had them only a couple of months ago, but couldn't find them on the current menu. Ironically, they may have got rid of them.

Phalanx likes this.
  6. Leigh M

Leigh M Member

Yeah they reduced the size years ago, never been a fan of Pringles but the Mrs is, can't even remember when they were the original size

MR CHILLED likes this.
  7. Hater

Hater Member

big ones = made in USA

little ones = made in malaysia

asian areas get stiffed with these shit small version ones while the rest of the world gets the good normal ones

8. MR CHILLED

MR CHILLED D'oh!

yeah it's strange, I could have sworn I had some late last year that were the big size.

9. Phalanx

Phalanx Member

Fortunately, doing a search around I found these. Home delivered cheeseburger dumplings? I kind of like the apocalypse :weirdo:

edit: Not to mention Aussie Beef Pie Dumplings... I think I've died and gone to some kind of dumpling heaven.

10. Reaper

Reaper Member

Aldi still have proper sized off brand ones. Only two types but the chives one is ok.