1. OCAU Merchandise now available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion here.
    Dismiss Notice

TikTok

Discussion in 'Live Streaming & Content Creation' started by MoMaN69, May 20, 2020.

1. metamorphosis

metamorphosis Member

2. kombiman

kombiman Dis-Member

What do you do in a video to get paid $30?

3. Nethiuz

Nethiuz Member

I would say anything you damn well want to, then idiots send money, like what happens on YouTube live.

4. doodz

doodz Member

If you get 100 people in to donate $1, you'll be making $100. Easy

5. mtma

mtma Member

Well we did get this reaction earlier :lol:, but the quickest way to know specifically would be to look him up.
    Anything is about right. By the time you have built up an audience whatever it is that they're following you for will already be written into your behaviour. Elite dancer, music talent, foul mouth, screen prostitute, toxic commentator, shock jock, challenge rider etc. etc.

The only difference in the live situation is that there's an additional interactivity element that allows you to drive up the endorphins even more. Oh and the cash, the audience can exchange that for an extra hit.

6. BurningFeetMan

BurningFeetMan Member

Sits on the couch sadly sulking “It’s a Ci-ci-civic videohohoh night tonight. :upset::upset::upset:

Yeah, nah, gone are the days of rewinding cassettes with a pencil and buffing out scratches on a rented dvd. And besides, I work hard to find a show to watch on one of the 5 services I’m subscribed to. 30 minutes of scrolling and I’m still not watching anything.

If only there was a dictatorship out there that could code the perfect app for me to solve all my viewing problems. *sigh*

7. Matthew kane

Matthew kane Member

Australia is thinking of blocking and banning TikTok completely due to data logging from the Chinese company.

l_ QuadX_l likes this.
  8. doodz

doodz Member

9. kombiman

kombiman Dis-Member

I don't want to install tiktok. I didn't know if it's like fansonly, youtube stuff or what sort of content get $30 and is it from real people?

10. Matthew kane

Matthew kane Member

Any good links to 20kg plates?

11. JSmithDTV

JSmithDTV Member

Yeah too much choice can be an issue at times... there's still something to be said for limited scheduled programming. You don't get to see things that are just on, as in you may watch something you wouldn't have otherwise just because it's on. That doesn't happen much with streaming services... not to mention these services don't provide an entire history of all content.

JSmith

12. Nethiuz

Nethiuz Member

You and me both, no desire to install anything this cancerous, i don't even have Facebook!
    However props to the OP, if you can make money from something then it isn't stupid! There is always a way.

13. spectre257

spectre257 Member

Kind of off tangent but I help manage a photography Discord channel and it really shows in younger people (many but not all). They have all the information in the world at their fingertips and still can't seem to google simple questions.

Today's Google search is so good as you can easily find the answer within the first 1-2 pages unless it's a super obscure problem, I remember when we first had Google and it took sometimes 10 pages deep before you found the relevant information.

14. Linkin

Linkin Member

Unless you're after specific technical knowledge and returns nonsense.

Or you search for a 'forbidden' topic.

spectre257 likes this.
  15. mtma

mtma Member

Yeah the double edged sword seems to be that the depth of information that you can find is often reflected by the first couple of pages.

Or the SEO bots have decided your desired subject matter is a good shill pedestal for whatever sites they're being paid to promote and fill up the results with crap.

spectre257 likes this.
  16. RamboKazoo

RamboKazoo New Member

i hope they do that so i can monopolize my collection :D also you dont have to install tiktok or an apps to rip all the good stuffs from it or search it. i know on the phones its restrictive but on PC its free reign.

17. Matthew kane

Matthew kane Member

Looks like MS is trying to negotiate to buy out TikTok.

18. MR CHILLED

MR CHILLED D'oh!

19. asho444

asho444 Member

20. JSmithDTV

JSmithDTV Member

I'd imagine he will be asking to grab some of the users by the pussy... :Paranoid:

JSmith