Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Sphinx2000, Mar 9, 2018.

1. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

2. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

By the way, server maintenance at 5:30pm AEST today. (So like, 2.5 hours)

3. SomeBoredGuy

SomeBoredGuy Member

DAMN PRIME TIME

4. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

so 5:30pm in sydney till 8:30pm if i am reading it correctly.

5. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

Unless ive fucked up my timezone calculations you are correct (930am CEST)

6. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

that's what www.timeanddate.com is for LUL

7. Alkahestic

Alkahestic Member

Just add whatever timezones you need as additional clocks under windows. Then clicking the time in the taskbar brings up all the timezones you're interested in.

8. Frag

Frag Member

Beware - more nerf's next week (apparently more buffs to?)

I guarantee all the skills I am using now will be nerfed into the ground =( They really really really need to get a test server up and running where people can try crazy builds and give them appropriate feedback.
    We'll see, been so focused on my demo class so naturally LMG / SMG builds... time to swap classes and try something new :)

9. Alkahestic

Alkahestic Member

There will be a PTS up next week.

I'm running two builds both using AR/SMG. One is a crit % and crit dmg the other is weapon damage stacking. Both are actually pretty good in PvE. The crit % shreds elites so fast I look forward to seeing yellow enemies. The weapon damage is a lot tankier and can be ported over to using LMG or Rifle with a few gear piece changes. I've got a classic M60 with unhinged on it but I just like my ARs.

I haven't been big on the DZ so far so I don't know how things are in the PvP meta but I think on the PvE side, the fact that there are so many good builds is a refreshing change. There's so much stuff to do with the daily and weekly projects + bounties that I run out of play time before I get to the DZ!

I think the signature .50 cal and crossbow need substantial buffs. The marksman skill tree has a lot of useful stuff but the weapon itself is pretty meh, except for maybe one shotting sniper bosses. Crossbow I've barely played with.

10. Frag

Frag Member

Cool, PTS will be good!

For PvP I started running SMG/Beserk build but with safeguard being nerfed I havent spent too much time on it. Worked amazingly well before that :)

Now running a LMG Bloodsucker build with compensated/on the ropes and unhinged military m60 - pretty amazing for the DZ. I dont even need to use DTE on it as the difference is so small I'm just focusing on the PvPvE aspect more.

I've been in DZ solo for the last few nights (normalised 90%$ of time), seriously loot rains from the sky. You get caches super quick and so much non contaminated gear drops makes the rest of the game activities too slow. I think I opened 30 odd caches in 2 nights, now 23 invasion caches so will get rest tonight :)

The invaded DZ is a little BS for solo and you lose too much XP from player death its just easier to go normalised. Though I took a team of 3 out with my bloodcuker build last night haha :) Was gold, I was replacing all my armor with theirs as we were facing off in a shootout and then onthe ropes kicked in. =)

11. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

Exotics are just random drops yeah?

12. Frag

Frag Member

The MG5 (Dz) and Rifle (Hayena Boss) are, SMG is parts and so is the handgun.

Alkahestic - if you're on tonight and we have a spot jump in though not sure what Wobbly et al are doing

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  13. SomeBoredGuy

SomeBoredGuy Member

Im just trying ot get the liberty hand gun :(

ni9ht_5ta1k3r likes this.
  14. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

I'm just trying to grind to 500+ gear score.

15. SomeBoredGuy

SomeBoredGuy Member

Im spamming wt5 bounties all the time if you wanna join im at 508 right now

16. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

17. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

WAIT, so everytime I kill a Hyena boss there is a chance Ill end up with an exotic AR?

18. Frag

Frag Member

@A
    Don't worry about GS. Honestly means stuff all post 450, just keep your 2 highest rolled items from each category in you inv.. Also they are changing the GS dropping as of next week, so all will be 500. My GS is low as I'm using a level 3 or something Lullaby for the LMG roll to refill perk. Build over GS every day of the week.

Have a look at the 2 or 3 recommended missions, but yes. Grand Washington is the one I got mine in from memory (sniper at the end)

19. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Member

450 GS is better than 500. Don't bother aiming for 500 atm. Mods are better at 200. Gear is so broken atm lol.

20. Alkahestic

Alkahestic Member

Hey... at least it isnt Anthem where the gear doesn't matter.

I'm at work right now (actually I'm spinning my wheels waiting for a customer, my brain is long past doing anything useful tonight), hopefully I'll get on later tonight. I need to start running with you guys again but the Brisbane/Perth time difference is keeping us apart! How about we compromise and both of us move to Alice Springs?