Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Sphinx2000, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Frag

Frag Member

I still enjoy the game, the pvp was ok after an a little time back to lv30 dz so no sweat anyway. I am almost 180hrs in and still missing some decent roll gear, my backpacks seem to all be on the crap side ... got my unicorn fenris so mostly min maxed the cheesy smg build.

I must say tonight I ended up in a rando ODZ group and we did some pvp in pve builds and it was really fun, more tactical and ttk felt right compared to the 2 second PvP TTK builds.. I wish they made ODZ like DZ in TD 1 1.0, really that was the most fun, still have rogue and friendly fire etc or at least have the option to go rogue or not..

Oooh that soon, game looks very fun... I'm off on holidays in 2 weeks so may need some travel gaming when everyone sleeps :p Hope the 1060ti on the lappy is good enough

2. Alkahestic

Alkahestic Member

I'd almost forgotten about Rage 2! I actually didn't mind Rage 1 - here's hoping Bethesda don't manage to screw up Rage 2.

I think they're going to have to normalize the ODZ as well - or something, otherwise we're just going to see TD1 all over again where 1 or 2 builds dominate until the nerf bat hits too hard.

3. Frag

Frag Member

I'd prefer to see TD1 than current PvP in TD2. In all honesty it has no soul as my way of describing it, no sense of fear or sense of anticipation. You still have all the PvE crowd whine and carry on about the DZ and each time they listen to them it gets worse and worse.

Ive suggested it before, get rid of Damage To Elites out of the stupid game and we dont have this problem.

4. Alkahestic

Alkahestic Member

Well, there is not going to be a gear score increase with the next patch. The raid will also drop GS500 gear. So back to farming eh!

5. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

However thankfully you will always get GS500 stuff from Hard difficulty and above in missions (Assuming youre already GS500)

6. Frag

Frag Member

I think its a good idea, they need to fix GS500 to be better than GS450 as well.
    Looking forward to the raid, over the DZ, its pretty poo in current form and I much preferred dz in td1,

7. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

Oh shit i misread last night, Heroic not hard....wow... Telling me even if I run on challenging i wont be getting max GS loot?

8. Frag

Frag Member

The DZ will give GS500, ODZ in a group is so easy to farm.. Heroic missions need more loot to drop to make them worthwhile, I've only done one and we get 60% way through and just gave up as it wasn't fun and just TTK being stupid even with optimised PvE builds.

EDIT: I noticed last night Capital building is finally on Invaded so I can get my damn nemesis! Been hording gear for my sniper build, not that you need too much with that rifle :p Got a cpl generic 6% marksman rifle mods as well ready to go.

I wont build the rifle until after the patch tho

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  9. BuzzPuppy

BuzzPuppy Member

10. kbekus

kbekus Member

and the raid on Friday!

11. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

Imagine releasing an 8 player raid and not having match making for it....

12. SomeBoredGuy

SomeBoredGuy Member

not gonna lie im hyped for the raid .......we getting a group togehter ?

13. Frag

Frag Member

Yeah looking forward to it though all my builds are POS since patch with my only fully optimised build being nerfed into the ground. All my Wep Dmg rolls are now horrible since they can now roll to 15%+ on chest/BP.

14. Alkahestic

Alkahestic Member

It's ok, we can all suck together.

Does that sound a bit wrong?

Pinkeh likes this.
  15. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

Ahhh, Mine were never not POS to begin with, Never got round to making proper builds, found it all a bit overwhelming :p

16. Azrael

Azrael Member

Yeah, i havent done a full build yet either. Considering buying the Year 1 pass for the story missions.
    Been slightly distracted with Arduino stuff though.

17. Frag

Frag Member

Well got 3/4 through the raid, couldnt get past the 2 dog bosses as after a couple wipes 2 people had to go and 6 wasn't enough.. Raid isn't too bad once you get a handle on mechanics, the dogs are pretty annoying as one stuff up and you might as well wipe .. ie when someone dies infront of a terminal you cant deactivate overcharge until you get them up or someone else is getting them up.. I need to finish off a couple builds and try again should be easy enough :)

18. Smegenstein

Smegenstein Member

You have 7 real friends?!

Pinkeh likes this.
  19. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Member

I barely have 1 real friend to play div2 with. /sadface

20. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

I guess we're in the same boat.